Hello gorgeous people :)
So about that sleepover!.......It never happened >__>.
I was meant to meet my friend in town at half 5ish...so i thought, i know, i'll go shopping until then! Got myself a new cardigan, and my mums birthday present. And that brought me to 4.30pm...so from then until about 6.30pm i was doing nothing but trailing round useless shops and sitting in the library! Being bored out of my skull. I waited until 5.30...then thought id ring her as she hadn't contacted me..no answer....and up until 6.30pm i was ringing her constantly..with no answer...so i had been stood up basically. In the end i gave up and went home...managed to talk to her over facebook...and she says she sent me a text saying if she could come straight to mine instead of meeting in town? But i never got anything...Pretty upset about that....she is my best friend. She hasn't lied to me before...so i think i shall give her the benefit of the doubt. But tbh...that left me doing nothing all night..and brought my mood right down...so i binged. FUCK SAKE.
I don't actually mind that much though because........i sent off for a mini stepper!! :D £25..but worth it! It counts the calories you burn too! Can't wait to get that! It should arrive on Tuesday :)
Eeeee CAN'T WAIT!!
In other news. The BF....Hmmmm where to start?
Well!...We have been speaking on the phone a little more civilly than usual. We are going to see eachother this Friday..as i might stay over...but nothing is decided yet as he wants to go out with mates...after complaining about me doing the same! ARRGHHH. Can't win!! AND he is going out drinking and to the cinema to see Harry Potter with some girls as well as his guy mates...but yet i can't do that? I always get accused of cheating when i go out with my guy mates? WTF. Honestly? It winds me up..because they are going out all night..which means he will go out drinking...no doubt..even though he says he wont..but i know him too well for that! I am so so paranoid about this..with my head being the way it is at the moment. He knows this..=/ And why can't i go with them? Because he wants friends away from me?? Friends that i don't have to know. Like i'm going to steal all his friends away from him??! I'm so so so paranoid...what if these girls are attractive, slim and beautiful? What if they drink..and they come onto him? I know what he is like when drunk...very flirty. I can't be arsed to be this paranoid. I feel ugly. Waayyy too ugly to compete with these new girls.
I love him so much...i don't want to lose him.
I sound needy and pathetic right? I know..it's just we are still very rocky at the moment..he still can't tell me he loves me..which hurts so badly.
I HAVE TO BECOME BEAUTIFUL!!!
I'm doing quite well..i guess..i'm checking the calories in everything.
Intake today:
-Breakfast-Yogurt 130 cals?
-Diet pasta meal 440 cals
-Some pringles 100 cals?
Dinner-Who knows! ( Try to keep it at a minimum, just to keep mother happy!)
-And lots of water!! And diet coke Which means 0 cals!
I just cannot wait for my mini stepper to come in!! Then the challenge can truly begin!
I also have to go to the doctors tomorrow..to get weighed..and to get my meds upped..as my moods and cutting has been non stop spiralling out of control. I am actually terrified to leave the house now, my anxiety is that bad...but i have college also tomorrow..and i have to promise my self not to fuck up this week!!
No more days off!!!!
I think i have to see the college counselor when the home therapy team stop visiting..which i think is at the end of this week.
You know the odd thing? Fucking EVERYONE is calling me anorexic... I'M NOT!!!! I'm not even that thin yet! I do try to only eat when i'm with people to stop them thinking things..=/ It's just so hard...You girls know this :( It's like i can't win either way? I do so well with my calories..then someone says something bad..which makes me eat..which in turn breaks me apart inside..just knowing i was made to eat all those calories..when i was doing so well before hand.
I'm trying to keep up with all your blogs! But i'm so confused on whos i have read and have not read! LOL.
Hmm..i need to re-dye my hair too!
Hope everyone is well :)
Lots of love
Astra x
P.S: I'm not a horrible/jealous GF really..i'm just paranoid :( I really am trying my best to be the best that i can be..
P.S: I'm not a horrible/jealous GF really..i'm just paranoid :( I really am trying my best to be the best that i can be..


Hon you already are beautiful, you just can´t see it.
ReplyDeleteYou should trust your bf just because he´s going to drink it doesn´t mean he´ll cheat on you.
Too bad about the sleep over, i´m sure you just didn´t get the text.
I get anxious when i go out too...but we can´t stay locked up in our rooms forever, we have to face the music.
Good luck at the doctor´s!
You're already so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you xxx
I'm excited for you about the mini stepper!! I'm getting one for Christmas I think. :D
ReplyDeletexoxo
Oh, let us know how the mini-stepper works out! And that sucks about your man. I hate it when I feel like something could be going on... it makes me feel so awful. And definitely give your friend the benefit of the doubt on this one!
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful and wonderful, and if he doesn't treat you like you are then he is dumb. You deserve the best hun, so don't ever settle for less.
Don't let your rocky relationship get you down. It sounds like you're doing better. And I'm excited for you to get your mini stepper! Keep motivated girl<3
ReplyDeleteGood luck with everything going on
XO Minnie
hi beautiful!! i hope everything's ok on your end...let's talk on msn soon ok?? oh and don't worry about the BF. you aren't jealous, you're just fine. if he is being a dick...you don't need that. xoxo
ReplyDelete