Sunday, 14 November 2010

What Am I? And Gimme MSN's Ladies!!


Hello Beauties,
THANKYOU FOR ALL YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS TOO, THEY MEAN SO MUCH <3

         Well today hasn't really been that much of an eventful day! I tell you what though, i defiantly burned lots of calories! :) I cleaned the entire house :D With next to no food inside me. 
I must of eaten less than 800 calories today :) Maybe even less!

Food intake:
-Teeny bowl of cereal-150 cals(ish)
-Small bowl of beans-160 calories
-Dinner- Around 300 calories, maybe less as i didn't eat hardly anything!

       I feel too full now :(
So many people are saying i have an ED. But thing is, i don't want to believe it. 
 CW: 93lbs

-Some days which i like to call "Normal" days, i still enjoy eating...but a whole load of guilt and self hate soon follows. 
-I love to restrict, just simply because it makes me feel good.
 -The less i eat the better i feel. 
-When i binge the voices in my head get louder, i sometimes feel suicidal, the urge to cut is so intense it's sometimes unreal.
-I don't think i'm fat...i just think i could afford to lose a few pounds...although sometimes i actually do feel fat..=/
- I think about food ALOT. 
-If i can't be in control over what i eat ( Going over a friends ETC) i feel like shit and worry about the calories.
- I count the calories in everything possible.
-I've ttried throwing up food before..but failed..so i give up on that aspect now.

What does all this add up to???

P.S: I know i've said this before, but send me your MSN's if you have them, i'd love to talk x

Astra x

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to talk to you sometime on msn, but i have to install in first, i only have skype :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. serpent.seed@hotmail.com


    :D !!

    Kisses, I'm fasting today C:

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think most of us here can say we wonder the same things....
    cleaning the house is a great workout!! i thought i would get fat when i moved from the dorms to an apartment and now a house but it turns out all of the cleaning and up keep has kept me in shape. i found that i like cleaning! but it really is a great workout and why would you want to eat when you know the house is dirty?

    great intake! what is your goal weight?
    i don't have msn... well i did but i dont go on there anymore. but you can email me at:
    mywaystoskinny@hotmail.com

    i will always reply.

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.