Hello girls x
So, let start with yesterday. FUCKING BAD DAY. Moods were everywhere, and food was the ultimate enemy. Whenever i get like that food tastes 10x worse than it ever did, and i start feeling sick...which is what happened.
Note: This mood happened AFTER the mental health team left my house. WTF is up with that???
So for the rest of the day i was running around in my head going mad. One minute racing round..next lying on the sofa munching out on crisps...=/ SHOOT ME. But tbh...at this moment in time i'm finding it VERY difficult to control cravings with my fathers funeral being tomorrow...I don't know how to feel about it.
So instead of eating in the end..after seeing sense, i attempted to go to my room and fix my computer BAD MISTAKE. I sort of....broke it TEMPORARILY i must add!..As after another manic mood swing..i calmed down and re-fixed it! Clever me....NOT. So then decided it was in my best interests to leave it alone..other wise i was going to throw the damn thing out of the window :) It just runs so slow...it drives me mad. And did i mention, in the middle of my "manic" self destructive mood..with fucking marks down my arm from attempting to cut..which luckily i managed to control at the last minute Which i am kinda proud of..=/...ANOTHER team member came round at like 7pm? To check up on me because i told the people who came round in the morning i was feeling suicidal and shit again..=/. So like i said...in the midst of going crazy and shitty...they knocked at the door. OH FUCK. Yeah..bad idea. She saw my arm. And then because of my mood i ended up going on and on about my moods and fucking how i hate to eat >___> Don't ask me why i blabbed that because i don't know :( Tbh though...i don't think she even took that bit in because i was sort of mumbling at that point. So after about half hour of talking and sitting there sweating because i started to get even more worked up, she left..and i was on my own STILL feeling like shit >__>. So as soon as mother came home at about 8, i ate a quarter of a meal and just went to bed. Simply, i just couldn't take feeling so shit..so i guess it was a good thing yesterday that from not eating i felt faint because it helped me sleep :) AND FEEL SO SO EMPTY :)
So that was the basics of yesterday. Today however was even worse. As soon as i woke up, literally the second. The BF rang. Oh stupid me for thinking it was going to be a nice calm convo. Arguments all the way. The conversation is basics was that he was telling me to... "Get over it, start moving on with your life or your going to be stuck in that pit forever. Snap out of your mood. Grit your teeth and bear it." WTF!!!!!!!! BTW. At this point he was shouting this at me. And you want to know the best bit??? I told him i felt suicidal, and have done for ages, the reply to that?
" Well go do it then! If you want to do something so stupid, go on then?!" Yeah..i feel so much better now, after that convo in the morning. NOT.
1: I'm burying my father tomorrow.
2: I have fucking severe clinical, whatever it is!..depression !!!!
Thank fuck i haven't told him about my eating habits/feelings about food then!.
Don't get me wrong..he was nice to me when it happened..but a week on he expected me to be over it...and since 2 weeks ago, his been back to normal and thinks i should be too?
All i want is a cuddle, a text..anything. Just to feel a little comforted. So for the rest of today again. I've been feeling like shit and BINGED ALL DAY! I'm sorry..=/ ( Oh yeah, and cleaned the entire house) I feel fat and ugly right now. So fucking disgusting.
Do you think you girls could do me a favour? Send me your MSN' s? It's just..i'm kinda freaked putting mine on here incase someone finds this blog >< I know..i'm way too paranoid, ahaha!
Thankyou if you do <3
I think my rant is over now, so Fuck food. Fuck life! :)
skinny skinny skinny!
Astra x
( I apologize for the amount of swearing)


Astra - your boyfriend is completely wrong and ignorant. The world is better with YOU IN IT! I think you know this, and I really hope you do know this. Clearly, you can't count on him :( I totally understand that all you want is him to be your blanket. It's so sad that he can't figure it out. I'm so sorry about your father. Please stay strong, and you can always talk to me (littlecc4@hotmail.com). I don't really mind that up there, but if it gets weird, I'll delete it :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteYour boyfriend clearly doesn't understand the brain chemistry involved in depression. And who the fuck tells someone to get over it when they are just about to bury their father!?!
ReplyDeleteI really really hope things get better for you soon. You don't deserve this. I don't have MSN, but I'll be commenting!
I´m really sorry about your father, it´s completely understandable that you are feeling this way.
ReplyDeleteYour boyfriends doesn´t understand the impact of such a loss and what is depression about from what you say, talk to friends that can understand you even a little bit better.
My msn is x_broken_me_x@hotmail.com, I´m are here for whatever you need =)
I hope you get better soon sweetie
You are mourning and should mourn as long as you need it. Some people never get over a death of a loved one and that is alright. As for your depression, have you considered getting help and medication? I know exactly how you feel as I am depressed myself and medication has given me some days where I felt normal and in peace. Hang in there. There are people out here who totally understands you and supports you.
ReplyDeleteYour boyfriend I think is frustrated and do not know how to help you or do not really know what you need. I can imagine it hurts to see a loved one suffering and not know what to do to help you.
Your boyfriend has no right at all to treat you like that.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could come & give you a hug, and make you see that you're not fat, or ugly, or disgusting, or any of these other destructive things you believe about yourself.
You are beautiful and wonderful. Your life is precious and you are already good enough the way you are.
Lots of love xxx
Honestly, your boyfriend sounds like a douche. Sorry, I know that is harsh, it is just... fuck that, you know?! Nobody should tell you to go ahead and kill yourself, and somebody should support your emotions. It is NORMAL to be upset about your father, for months more! You can grieve as long as you need, and you should have support! Granted, I understand your bf feeling like he can't help and getting frustrated... but he needs to learn to deal with that a little better and not put that on you.
ReplyDeleteGood luck hun.
Feel much better.
Your BF sounds like he needs a good kick in the arse. You deserve someone supportive. You are beautiful and clever and wonderful, and you should live, but more than that you should WANT to live.
ReplyDelete<3
Hope you feel better!
xoxoxo