Tuesday, 16 November 2010

Empty At Last! :) And New Followers =]


Hello beautiful people x

       I think i will start with last night...after i finished blogging i suddenly felt terrible...i ate a chocolate bar and that quite simply pushed me over the edge. I had done so well..and then ruined it all. So...i cut. and cut..and cut. Until the guilt went away. They were only superficial ones..i did manage to control how deep i went at least. God i felt so shit this morning when i looked. I always do it on my arms..and yes i know! The most stupid place to do it... but it's the only place where i feel relief =/ I was going to start on my thighs where no one could see...but didn't in the end...to be honest with you i was too depressed to even move an inch.

            But that was yesterday, this is today! And i did manage to pluck up the energy to go out with my friend. And.........went to Costa >__> I couldn't resist a hot chocolate...WITH added whipped cream AND marshmallows. SHOOT ME.?
BUT!! I did end up leaving half :) I couldn't stand the thought of ruining a new day!
And OH MY GOD!!!  After Costa, we ended up going to a tattoo shop, as i wanted to inquire about prices...OH MY GOD!!! I haven't told you about the most amazing, hot hot hot!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!! guy that works there!!!! He is the most amazing looking guy to grace this planet let me tell you!! *DROOLS* I swear..when i was speaking to him i felt myself going red! HAHA!! Loadsa piercings, tattoos, gorgeous hair, and the most beautiful bright blue eyes ever!!! I LOVE blue eyes :) ( I have them too ;] )...i could go on all day about how gorgeous he is! £35 for 2 little tattoos though!...but to be honest..it's worth it if he does them!!
I was literally drooling when i walked out of there...i mean i have seen him before when i went with a friend to get her tongue bar changed..but never spoken to him! ...Gahhh...i sound like a little school girl! XD
      And also got myself a new warm cardigan :)

           Right enough of that! i'm very pleased with myself too! 

Food intake for today:
-Few mouthfuls of breakfast ( To get metabolism going)
-That awful hot chocolate.
-A couple bits of chicken ( Like 4 little mouthfuls?)
And thats it! :) My stomach is rumbling as i type this, and it feels so so good. It's now....8:55pm :)
I may have to eat a little something later though...my mum keeps going on...=/

I WILL NOT BE CONTROLLED BY FOOD!!
I WILL CONTROL WHAT I EAT AND WHEN!!!
So FUCK YOU FOOD! :)
           I have college tomorrow too...CBA. I swear i'm gonna get a lecture about not going to that counseling this morning. Ahhh...i just cba to put on a fake smile anymore. Seriously! 
Plus i'm due for a visit from the therapists tomorrow....oh the joy.

I hope all is well with all of you x
All my love, Astra x

P.S: New followers, send me links, it wont let me go on your blogs :( 

6 comments:

  1. <3 Oh, you poor thing, the night before sounds terrible. I'm so glad that passed, and you had an alright day in the end, you do deserve it :).
    Ohgosh, blue eyes? He sounds beautiful already. Why do young hot men always work at tattoo shops, and manage to all have bright piercing blue eyes? I fall in love with them each time I visit.
    Haha, <3.
    I do hope you have another good day lovely, keep smiling :).
    xxx
    So much love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear you had a wonderful day!! an amazing intake even with the hot chocolate :-)
    so i sort of got the msn working but since we live in different continents haha we werent both on.
    i love TATTOOS!!! :-) what are you getting? i have a lovely flower on my foot :-) im thinking of getting another one but havent decided on what yet....

    stay strong! you can do anything if you put your mind to it. and if theres one thing we anorexics can do is put our mind to it :-)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm a new follower, hi! haha, that boy sounds super cute, and what tattoo are you getting?? xox liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome babe! You always cheer me up :) Don't worry about the other night, things will get better. And ohhhh I like tattoo boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm that guy sounds pretty delicious. I do love lots of tats and piercings on a guy...

    Good intake today! <3

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg that guy sounds yummy. He sounds like the guy that pierced my nose. OH so sexy;)
    Sorry about your bad night but you bounced back good!
    XO Minnie

    http://skinnieminnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.