Thursday, 4 November 2010

Thankyou Everyone x

         Hello you beautiful people <3
                   
I just wanted to say thankyou to you all for your comments. They all made me smile, one way or another :') I don't have the energy to comment all your blog updates tonight, so forgive me, but i will tomorrow, today has been a long stressful day. Which i will tell you about again, tomorrow.
       Right now, i'm not sure how to feel. I just want to give up...I have a BF who refuses now to call me until i all him, My father is buried and my head is so completely fucked. Binging is the only thing keeping me sane atm, well except you guys <3 That makes no sense right? Binging is making me feel sane??

   The urges to end this all now are growing, i just want my dad. End of. I just want to feel perfect, and be with him.
Maybe tomorrow i'll feel better..=/ But for now, i think, i just don't know..

You don't understand what your comments mean, it means i'm not alone <3

8 comments:

  1. sometimes binging is the only way to feel something, or actually not feel anything. tomorrow is a new day, and you're def not alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot for your comment (juuumping haha) ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You feel this way now but tomorrow is a new day and please don´t do anything you could regret.
    The part of binging making yourself feel better is normal for someone with an ED, I feel better purging and fasting so we are all in the same thing xD
    You are definitly not alone sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Binging is a comforting sort of thing--probably one of the reasons we have such bad relationships with food. :/

    I truly do hope you feel better!! You're going through such a hard time right now, you deserve a break, and some good things in your life. Hang in there. :-*
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope tomorrow is better. Lots of love your way xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there. We are all here for you. You are still mourning and you are allowed to. It is ok to feel the pain and it is ok to feel bad. You have lost your father. I would give you a hug right now if I was there with you since I am now *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep going Astra, even if you don't want to. Please, the world needs you! You are wonderful and smart, honest. And as depressed as you are, you are cheerful and witty and funny! Please please please be strong. Your boyfriend sounds like an idiot. I really really hope he comes around and figures out what to do. He probably wants to be there for you, but just doesn't know how to react. Death in the family is, obviously, a really big deal. He couldn't possibly know what to do or say to make you feel better, so of course he acts even more immature.

    Eat comfort food if it makes you feel better! Please just keep living, darling. Nothing else matters, as long as you are alive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry for everything you are going through love. It will end up ok, I promise things will get better.

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.