Friday, 19 November 2010

Hmm...Normal(ish) Day?

Hello Ladies x

        Well today has been relatively....normal!? Whatever that is! HAHA.
I did have a rather long lie in though! until 2pm! haha!!! Today was a lazy day and i enjoyed it!...I partly stayed in bed because one of the therapists was downstairs talking with my mum...and i wanted to hear what they were saying without me! Basically..nothing interesting. Blerghhh.
Hmm..any news? I have to go to the doctors on Monday to get my meds upped to a higher dose because my mum thinks "I'm losing control"...well thats what she said to the therapist. ( She would of never said that if i was in the same room).
       I also need to contact a new therapist to get councelling and stuff...as the home care team are taking me off their register as they never keep people on more than 4 weeks!...Which i think is a little pathetic! What happens if you get worse after 4 weeks? DUMBASS!
Oh yeah...the cat had a dream today, as she was sitting on my bed..twitching, making grunting noises..and then she FARTS. Ohhhh nice! ( Just thought id add that in there)!

But anyway...food wise?
Not a good day really...but i didn't really feel that guilty because i felt sort of..."normal" today.
-Little breakfast (200 cals)
-A chocolate cookie ( 100 cals?)
-Dinner- 2 chip stuffed buns ( 400 cals?)

So yeah...not good. Around 900+ calories altogether...but probably worked come off because i tidied the house again! Go me!! HAHA. See this is why i don't think i have an ED, because i still have "normal" days?
I'm so odd...one day i cut all because i ate a chocolate bar...the next day i eat all this..and feel...fine? Does it make any sense to you?
Oh yeah....AND. I rang the BF today as i missed his calls beforehand..as i was in bed,
" Come up to mine today? You can stay over."
"I can't i'm having a friend round this weekend"
Since when? i told you to keep this weekend free INCASE it was OK for you to come round.
"Well i don't remember this. I can't...it's 3pm now..i have to have a bath yet and get ready..theres no point, i'll see you in the week?"
"No i can't see you in the week. Whatever. BYE."

I mean WTF? I'm sorry i have friends? And he did not say to keep this weekend free. ARRGHHH. He makes me so angry. Am i meant to put my life on hold, more than it is already INCASE i can come round? What happens at the last minute if i can't stay over? That means i have nothing to do all weekend...yeah...thats a good idea! More time to think. He seriously does not understand sometimes, if ever.
But...i love him.

So tomorrow is a new day, I'm seeing my best friend, and then sleeping over! And i'm determined to work off all these calories i've gained today. Tomorrow i shall eat minimum, walk ALOT. And plenty of fluids :)
I'm going to do it for me, AND for you girls :)

Lots of love, Astra x

5 comments:

  1. You´ll lose weight with those cals and the cleaning up.
    I´m sorry but i´m starting to really dislike your bf, he´s like the bad guy in movies...xD
    Therapist, good therapists are so hard to find but i hope you find someone who really helps you.
    Have fun at the sleepover sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I basically had the exact same day!
    Last night I ate 2 bites of noodles and felt absolutely horrible but ate 15 sour patch today and feel totally fine.
    I don't know how to feel about this feeling... Haha.
    Good luck with all this therapist stuff. Stay strong and have fun!
    XO Minnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cat has dreams like that too. It freaks me out 'cause if I accidentally wake her up, she has like a major freak-out and tries to mangle me before she runs away...
    Hope you have a fun sleepover!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I seriously just looked like a moron here in Starbucks because I busted up laughing at your cat dreaming and farting :D Lol XD Mine does that too. Hahahh! I think it's good to have normal days every now and then. Keeps us sane :) Take care girl <3 Jade

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when I can tell my kitty is dreaming :). It is good to hear you sounding a bit happier. And tell your man to freaking chill out on you sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.