Wednesday, 1 December 2010

AND I'M BACK!!!


Well..i'm back! Did you miss me??? I didn't miss me.
So much to catch up on!!!...Not sure where to start...i think i'll try make short paragraphs out of each thing that has happened..or we will be here all day!
Oh my goodness it's freezing!!! Winter has arrive and there is about 5 inches of snow on the ground. Plus....ice >__> 
SO PREPARE FOR AN ESSAY!!! >=]

                 Ok...so firstly...the BF. Now whenever i mention him, it's always pretty much bad right? Well...it still kinda is. We didn't see eachother in over a month for...various reasons, until last weekend..which was a make or break weekend for us.( He said I HAD TO PROVE MYSELF!!! PROVE THAT I HAVE CHANGED!!! TO BE A BETTER GF!!!) So as you can imagine... It started off shit!....Which it stayed for 98% of the time...with intervals of being happy. And then on the last day...BANG. MASSSIIIIVVEEEEE argument. The mood i was in at the time..i didn't really care what i said...so it all came spilling out..about how i'm sick of him complaining about EVERYTHING, the way he hasn't had a job in 8+ months, how he sits on his xbox ALL DAY. How i'm sick of how he has been treating me...ETC..ETC. Until he told me to 
"Fuck off and get out".
So i did!! I packed my things, and was all ready to leave until..he says to sit down..and persists. So i sit. We talk about EVERYTHING. There are intervals of silence for about 5 minutes each time. He has been threatening me for WEEKS that he wants to break up...so i suddenly BURST!! and shout at him 
" Well why fucking don't you then!!!?"
And then......he starts crying? Oh my goodness...i had no idea what to do...i was too angry to hug him...but didn't want to just sit there....so i hugged him. Turns out...he thinks he has depression too....i found the same therapy leaflet under his bed ( Conveniently placed so i would find it!! ) He says he feels like i do? But the thing is....every time i have had something wrong with me...he has had to aswell...just to be the same? I dunno whether to believe him or not...He has lied so so so many times before.
So basically..to sum up this part of my life...we are still together..he says he will change ( For the millionth time) and we might get back to normal? But thing is...i have nothing to prove? i cannot help the way i am. He can.
I don't want to have to prove myself to a relationship thats lasted over 2 years almost..i want to be able to be me. 
And this leads on to the next story....
I met someone. He is amazing. We have spoke on MSN for over a year..but only met 3 times. I went to one of his gigs last Monday night ( As he is in a band) ...i drunk a little...danced my feet off! We spoke all night..even ditched his band mates to talk to me! He paid for me to get into the gig..and drove me back home :) ( CUTE!!) 
But the main thing here is that...for a while he said he liked me...i never liked him back. Until Monday night..everything changed...after he had finished playing i sort of rested my head on him as he was talking..and his hand slipped into mine...and stayed there...
It felt...magical.
And after he drove me home and walked me to my door, we hugged for ages, he kept kissing me on the forehead..for the first time in months..i felt wanted. Needed. Loved.
Since then we have been txting like mad! i spent £20 on credit in  days!!!!! Thats...200 texts in 2 days! ( And bearing in mind, i'm broke as it is!!)
 He was meant to come up and see me again on Tuesday..but couldn't because of the snow. So we have arranged for him to come up on Thursday instead...but to be honest..with these weather conditions i doubt i'll see him until the snow goes away...=/ ( He lives a long way off)
He makes me feel amazing...he has even said he think he is in love with me....???
But thats just brought on paranoia. I still feel utterly shit about myself. He is gorgeous..i'm not. He has girls thrown at him at every gig. He goes on tour alot. I hardly see him....The list goes on...You always here about guys in bands!...They have sex with all their groupies and fans....They cheat and lie.
I'M SO PARANOID!!!!!!! He IS amazing. BUT. There are so many risks that go with him...How do i know he hasn't got more girls going on as well as me? 
I'm so gullible...and stupid..that i'm blind to all of that. 
Thing is..why should i be worrying about all of this anyway?
1: I have a BF
2: He isn't even mine. 
3: WHY DO I GET THE FEELING HE IS USING ME?? =/ 
 HELP?????????????????

OK...Third story. Bullet points!
- I have been discharged from the homecare team...now i am awaiting a letter from another consultant so i can get a different, long term therapy. 
- I have officially lost control over my eating. I'm actually eating "normally"? AND I HATE IT!!!! I'm out of control! 
- Current weight 41kg. Makes no sense? 
- I have continued cutting. I can't stop. I'm sorry.
- I'm trying to see friends more
-I'm trying my best NOT to fuck up college. 
- I am officially at a anorexic weight? Hmmm....

Lastly. Just to prove i have lost control.
I tried over dosing. It did nothing but make me sick throughout the entire day. FAIL. I even wrote out my funeral plans, a suicide note too. Thing is...i don't really remember doing it? I did it in a mood of pure hatred and depression. I feel mad.
I carved an F into my arm for FAT. Which is now covered up. 
I know i'm slipping. And i can't stop myself. 
I know i am a complete mess at the moment.
I NEED TO GET BACK ON TRACK.
STOP EATING. 
I have to be beautiful for Christmas. 

Thankyou for reading all this, if you did!!
RANT OVER!

Astra x 


 P.S: I took the mini stepper back..i couldn't afford it :( (Still have to get that refund! ( There were complications with that! )...Maybe when it's safe outside that i wont break my neck on the ice i'll get my money ? :)

6 comments:

  1. Ohh beautiful Astra, I'm so sorry things are so hard.

    My thoughts..

    Regardless of whether your boyfriend has depression or not, he isn't treating you right. Some of the stuff you described about how he is with you really struck me hard. I've known someone like that and I walked away in the end. If you can be strong enough to stay with him then that's awesome, but keep in mind that you need to take care of yourself too. By the sounds of it neither of you are strong enough to be in a co-dependent relationship. If he wants to change then that's brilliant, but like you say, it's the millionth time.

    Remember that YOUR happiness is so important. And you can't fully be there for someone else who's hurting if you're hurting so bad yourself. Maybe you guys need to help yourselves before trying to support each other?

    ..Especially with this new guy on the scene. Sounds like things are going really well with him - don't be too worried by a stereotype - take it slow and get to know what HE's like and whether HE's someone you can trust. And please, if you're going to be with him, break up with your boyfriend first. Nothing good's going to come from cheating on him.

    41kg is way, way below what you should weigh. I think we're the same age? I'm short and an average weight, and you're about 2/3 of my weight.

    I hate that you felt so awful you tried to overdose. Please stay open to any help that's offered to you. You're so beautiful and wonderful, and your life is too precious to lose.

    So much love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m so sorry you feel this way sweetie...
    I don´t know if your bf has real depression or he is just seeking attention but he´s treating you really bad and you deserve someone who shows how much he loves you. You deserve better.
    You have a crush on this other guy and it´s natural, you felt loved with him but take a time to think if you like him for him or just because he makes you feel good. Stereotypes are just that, don´t do anything based on that.
    You are beautiful, you really are, inside and out and one day you´ll see it. Don´t try to overdose again, you´ll find someone who helps you just give them a chance.
    Please take care
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to repeat these other girls, but the things they are saying are right. You need to step back and really ask yourself if your bf makes you happy, if it is -good- for you to be with him. Don't jump into something too fast with boy number 2 also, be safe, be secure, and remember that you DESERVE the best. Take it slow and make sure he makes the cut.
    Careful with your weight dear.
    Please take care of yourself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please take care of yourself, dearie. We're here for you and more than willing to help!

    I hope things get better for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow sounds like we had a similar time away from our blogs... i hope things turn up for you! i am downloading msn at the moment... perhaps we will talk.

    <3
    think thin! you can do anything

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course I missed you!!

    Your boyfriend sounds like so many other guys--not only from my own experience, but also from that of friends. He will never change. I say go for the new guy! The old one sounds like a major dead-beat who needs the attention to constantly be on HIM. He's dragging you down, and you deserve waaaay better!

    I'm sorry you've been feeling crappy. :( Sometimes when everything in life is stressing me out, I just throw myself into my schoolwork to kind of forget everything else. It works, and I end up getting awesome grades. :D

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.