Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Help...?

Hello beautiful girls,

I'm not sure what to say right now...i'm not sure why i am even typing this. I bet all of what i'm about to say will not make any sense? I guess...it's all just one big trail of random thoughts that are running through my head right now..that i have to write down, before i go insane.

I'm not sure why you read my blog, but i thankyou for it from the bottom of my heart.
You girls really do help me in so many ways, even though i can't meet you, just talking helps.

Right now...i'm not sure of anything.
I'm talking to S over MSN...but i've run out of things to say.
I can't think straight.
I feel suicidal.
I want to cut.
I want to be thin.
I'm putting on weight, even without a scale, i can feel it.
I can feel the fat churning inside my body. Hiding my bones away forever. They can't breath, and neither can i.
I'm so scared to tell my BF about not coming to the wedding Friday.
I think i'm starting to fall in love with S already...and i'm scared. So scared. I don't want to be hurt again. I can't take it.
I feel so ugly.
S is so gorgeous. i want to tell him how much i care..but i don't want to scare him away...
I shouldn't even be doing this...
Is it so wrong to want to be loved?
Is it wrong to almost love someone else other than my BF? 
I can't stop listening to Superchic[k]- Beauty from pain. Listen to it. It describes me.
I feel so god damn UGLY!! I could rip my flesh off. Why the hell am i here? My BF hates me. I'm losing my friends. I'm ugly. FAT

I know 91lbs may seem small to some of you..but to me..it's just not enough...no where near enough. But yet i can't stop my hunger from taking over?
I'm so WEAK.
Why the hell would S want me if he knew all of this? And that is why he must never ever find out...
I feel like i'm living a complete lie.
NOTHING makes sense right now...it hasn't for a while.
I'm not me right now...see this is what i get like when my head takes over. I want to die. Fuck me..i am such a fuckup. I'm a let down to everyone. Even myself. To you girls..i'm sorry.
No matter how much i write down..it wont make a difference to my mood... 

I'M SCARED.
Help?

4 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie....it makes me so sad that you´re feeling like this. You´re such a wonderful person and so beautiful.
    Don´t be scared to tell your bf you are not going, you should do what´s best for you. And it´s great that you´re falling for S, that only tells you you should really break up with the bf. I´m scared of getting hurt again too, but we can´t hide forever.
    Like i just told you, tell the voices to shut up and they will =)
    Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you don't have feelings for the current bf then you shouldn't be with him. it's not like you are married or anything. i know 2 years is a long time to be with someone. but if its over, its over. and if you have someone who is treating you better, shouldn't you be with him?

    stay strong girl!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another one to check out by Superchic[k] - Stand in the Rain.

    Lots of love. Be strong, beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. 91lbs? Wow that's tiny, what are your stats?

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.