Monday, 20 December 2010

The Christmas Holidays Have Begun So Lets Unleash The Binge Monster!


Hello beauties!

Well...the Christmas holidays have begun....
LET THE BINGING COMMENCE! -___-
NOT HAPPY!

I have eaten like a pig thats been starved for years this week!!
And i'm still going!
It's terrible, i literally cannot stop. i've already devoured half a bloody Ben & Jerry's tub of ice cream in the last 2 days! It's the Phish food one...it's so NOM!!!
No idea whats going on for Christmas yet...Mum hasn't put up any decorations yet...we are just simply not in the mood! I cannot be bothered with Christmas this year. It's going to be the first one without my Dad... =/ I don't want Christmas. 
We are meant to be spending it round my Grandmas this year..who are vegetarians!...So no fatty foods for me!!! Well...sort of.
I love the turkey..stuffing and all sorts...But not this year!

I WILL NOT BINGE. I WILL NOT BINGE.
Say this over 40 times and it just might work!
NOT.
  
I'd rather have New year :)
It's already been planned out....
I should be spending it with S and his and friends :)
He said he would drive all the way up here to pick me up ( 4 hour drive here and back) and then go to this club thing..in fancy dress and enjoy ourselves!
I hope it all works out...but because of the snow...as it has fallen YET AGAIN!!!! Grrr...it may be difficult..unless it melts by then!
FINGERS CROSSED!

He came up to mine again last week :)
We snuggled up watching films again :)
It was perfect. I kept catching him staring at me at the corer of my eye...made me feel special!
Although...i feel kind of awkward..as he tried stuff on...i pushed him away..=/ But he didn't complain or act weird after wards...so i guess that means it's OK?
I didn't want him to leave by the time it got to 10.30pm..we just kept hugging and stuff :)
After boxing day he finishes one of his works so he has the weekends free...which means we can see eachother more :)

My moods have gradually got a little higher this week :) I've only had the urge to cut once!
Thats so good for me!

Only worry i have now is how to break up with my BF.
After Christmas, but before new years.
I cannot stand him crying...

Sorry my posts have been boring lately! :(
Promise they will get better!

Thinspo anyone?




3 comments:

  1. <3 take care, love. Goodluck, with everything. I hope things go okay :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your week's been better, that's awesome!

    Lots of love x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your New Year's plans sound awesome! Wish I had somewhere to go with fancy dress. And S seems like a great guy. :D

    As for breaking up with the BF... You'll just have to psych yourself up first and steel yourself against any tears. Or you could just send him a letter.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.