Don't you just hate Christmas food?!
My mum went out the other day and bought loads of Christmas junk.
A.k.a: FOOD.
It's so not fair! I've sort of taught myself to now hate mince pies. I stuffed my face full of them,
and now everytime i look at them, i feel sick! :)
You girls should try this! It puts you off food!
HAPPY DAYS!!!!!
Not happy with the amount of food i consumed today though.
Food intake:
-Breakfast- 150 cals
-Crisps, chocolate & Sweets- 1000? Cals.
-Pasta with tuna and ham-1000+ cals?
It's getting ridiculous now! I'm getting to the point where i eat so much
i feel sick afterwards. I can't purge because my stomach wont allow it.
I'm finding it harder and harder to restrict everyday.
It's a lose/lose situation!!!
HELP ME!!!!!!!!
On a happier note though..... i re-dyed my hair again :)
Back to purple!...Although it looks more purple and black mixed up..=/
I swear i can NEVER win with my hair!
It was an attempt to make myself feel better though....kinda worked....
Hair is like a mane!..If it looks good, you feel good! :)
If it looks bad...Your fucked. -___-
Kinda ruined the bathroom is the process though..Oops.
It is now covered in stains of purple! :)...I like to think i brought a bit of colour to the room :)
Still need to go Xmas shopping.....
There is just still so much snow!!!...And now it's slowly turning to ice!
Oh the joy!...Have to wear my icky wellies :(
I just HATE Christmas shopping!
It's SO tedious!. No idea what to get who....And with absolutely no motivation
I'M BUGGERED!!! Dammit...
Still...we dressed the cat up :)
All pretty in her Christmas bow!
Much love and hugs,
Astra xx


What a cute cat!
ReplyDeleteI know, Chrismas food suckssssssssss! I wonder if "normal" people know they are binging on holidays...
I can´t stop eating either, I don´t know why. Today was good cause I drank a lot of cofee and water, now I´m eating an apple(Idk why I tell you this,caffeine talking I guess haha)
I´m planning ahead what I´m eating on Xmas, maybe you could do that and it´ll stop you from binging, just an idea, I hate to see you upset.
I´m going Xmas shopping tomorrow, no idea what I´ll get either...
Sorry for the long comment
Lots of loveee
xxxx
Haha, poor cat! Mine would kill me if I tried to put a bow on either of them.
ReplyDeleteChristmas food is awful I know. Try giving yourself a higher number to restrict to for the holidays. The average person puts on 6lbs over Christmas so if you don't gain, it will be like loosing 6 right!? I don't know just try and stay positive otherwise you'll keep loosing.
Purple is cooool. I'm getting mine done after new years, in time for the new semester, can't wait. x
Dawww! Your cat is adorable! I love cats! Ah, I know. I was having trouble last week... just don't give up. And you'll be back on track in no time. Christmas is a hard time to stay on track anyway.
ReplyDeletethe best of luck to you, dear.
Stay Superstrong!
-Molly <3