Don't you just feel like that somedays?? I do.
Hello my lovelies :)
Hello my lovelies :)
Thank you for your support in my last post, it really helped me. And just to clarify!! I'm NOT cheating on the BF, i've just grown close to the new guy :)
You know, your comments are so lovely, and you girls are so, so beautiful, inside and out, just know that OK? :)
So onto today....COLLEGE GOT CANCELLED!! YAY!! There was too much snow and ice on the roads! PAHAA! So i've basically spent the day in bed...talking via text to the new guy :)...Lets call him...S.?
I cannot believe i had to get out of my lovely warm bad at 6.30am!!! Just to get told college was cancelled :( NOT HAPPY!
The snow here must be at least 6 inches deep now! Your feet literally disappear beneath it! And to be honest i'm not venturing outside anymore! Almost broke my bloody neck on the ice! >___> ( Thats probably an exaggeration, but you get the idea!)
I should of been spending the day doing course work to be honest...but i was far to busy being lazy to do that! haha.
God knows why i'm happy? I've got nothing to look forward to this weekend..buses aren't running so i can't get anywhere..and all my friends live a bus ride away! So i'm all alone :(
I think the only eventful thing that has happened today is that i got some new hair curlers as an early Christmas present!..So right now my hair is nice and curly :) Love it.
Spoke to the BF for about 10 minutes today...nothing new. He was dreary..which made me feel shitty...so the conversation ended.?
Food intake has been disastrous today...I don't even want to go into it. I was doing brilliantly..until dinner when i had a bacon and hip sandwich...Can you imagine the calories in that????? I don't even want to think about it..makes me feel ill.
MUST GET BACK ON TRACK!!! FUCK! :@
Astra x
Astra x


In my book, getting up at 6.30 to find college is cancelled still beats getting up at 6.30 and having to go to college!
ReplyDeleteThere's no need to question why you're so happy - just go with it & enjoy it :)
Hope you do have a good weekend despite being stuck at home.
Lots of love xxx
i love the snow! i wish it would snow here :-)
ReplyDeleteyou should make a snowman!
think thin!!
<3
I´m glad your happy, don´t overthink it and enjoy it =)
ReplyDeleteSorry you had to go to collage but al least you had a day off!
You´ll get back on track, don´t worry
Lots of love
xx
Yay for snow days!! I wish it would snow here. >:(
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're feeling good today. You're fabulous!
xoxo
Love snow days! Get back to sleep girl!
ReplyDelete