Hello Beauties <3
Right so OK, do you remember that "thing" i kept talking about, around weeks ago? And how it's effected me so badly ETC?
I feel now it is the time to tell you, because tbh, you will never get to understand my true feelings if you do not know.
That 2 weeks ago, my beloved dad took his own life. He was only 45. And you will never understand how much i love him, and miss him, and still do not believe that it's him lying there. Basically, like me he suffered with severe depression, and i think schizophrenia. He was an alcoholic, like he had been for most of his life. I saw him about 2-3 times a month..maybe not even that. I never got to see much of him for the last 2-3 months due to him getting worse and worse with the depression. I didn't know at the time..i thought it was me. I feel a failure as a daughter. He saw me as "perfect" He said so himself. And i'm not. I'm a HUGE FUCKUP. I'm a disgrace to him. In the last 2 weeks, the police have visited me, his wife ( I hate her now) and his mum and dad ( My grand parents) to check up on us, and to give me the part of his suicide note, which talked of me. I cannot get over what it says.
You want to know why i HATE his wife? Because she is keeping 99% of his things,i have a simple box, of his..i wanted more. I have nothing of his. Plus...she will not let anyone else have a say in funeral arrangements. ( It's this Thursday) She won't contact anyone...so no one knew of any of the arrangements until i rang her to find out myself. He was MY DAD. I want a say here! But i'm not aloud. The one thing i wanted to arrange was the songs being played at the funeral, as i knew his favourite songs. But NO. Both song that are going to be played are from their wedding. IT'S NOT FAIR. I do like her..i do care for her i really do...but i feel so so angry.
Me and my mum have gone through ALL the photos in the house of him, and re-printed all of them. Just so i can look at them whenever i like.
I MISS HIM SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU DADDY.
And now, maybe, you can understand me a little better? Understand why i must lose weight, why i must do the things i do. I NEED to be perfect for him. Just like he always thought i was.
Today has been, as the whole weekend has...Terrible. I'm feeling suicidal all over again. The need to cut was so so intense that i ended up scratching my skin to death on my arm on the bus, on the way to the BF's. I had to feel pain. I failed to make it bleed. But the marks are still there. I tried my best my fucking HARDEST! To not eat. But seeing as i was not home, it was impossible. I refused dessert many times this weekend, along with food. I had minimal amount at dinners and lunch. But binged on Saturday =/ An extra pastry.. and sweets. Kinda had to eat though..the BF was getting suspicious. Plus i was getting so many cravings i had to eat them...=/ AND today...i did well until about 3pm. Only had eaten a few nibbles of a pastry...then went out with a friend and bought those aero bubbles?..AND just because my friend brought a Mcdonalds...i brought a chicken baguette thing from there too...although to be honest..it was lush! At that point i didn't care. Just the baguette alone was 550 calories! WTF. AND THEN. my mum had made dinner...but thank the lord i got away with not eating anything. Only a few vegetables.
I feel so shit. I feel as though i've gone 5 steps back, with my moods. This weekend was just...unbearable. Even the BF said " Is there much point in being together anymore?"...Because i was being THAT cold with him. I just felt numb. Going through anorexia sites on how to tone etc..=/ and ALMOST GOT CAUGHT. Fuck me!
Still 93 lbs.
I found the most beautiful song on youtube. It describes me down to a T.
Lisa Loeb- She's falling apart. LOOK IT UP!
I just need to be perfect for him. And i will be, i promise.
P.S: I'm debating whether to put my email up here, just for a bit...I need to talk to you girls. =/ Shall i or not?
Astra x

Oh gosh, Astra, I'm so, so sorry. I doubt I can offer any words that will help you, but know that I'm thinking of you and praying for you.
ReplyDeleteBut please know too that you don't need to change your weight for him. Like you said, he already saw you as perfect.
I can totally understand that you'd be angry at your dad's wife. But remember that she's hurting too, just like you are. That was a good idea for you & your mum to make copies of the photograph, and I hope you'll be able to find your own way to remember him even if you don't get much of a say in the funeral arrangements.
Lots of love, and stay strong beautiful girl xxx
Honey, I am so sorry about your father. Obviously, I don't know him or your family. But I believe that you are PERFECT in his eyes, even with the human flaws you possess. You do not need to change, although I can understand why you feel you do.
ReplyDeletePlease be strong, Astra darling. We're here for you. And put up your email if you want to chat :)
<3 It's terrible that you've gone through this loss, it's so so sad that at such a young age your father could see no other alternative than taking his own life...
ReplyDeleteYou're in my heart.
And please, know that... He saw you as perfect. no matter what you are, no matter what you see yourself as; he saw you as perfect.
And what is perfect anyway?
It's defined by the person who sees it.
To him, you were, perfect.
Hold onto that.
x
Jesus. I am so sorry babe. You left me such a kind note, and I too am going through a death, but nothing that even remotely compares to this. I am SO sorry, and I hope things get better soon.
ReplyDeleteAnd, he is your dad. He already thought you were perfect. Lose weight and attack yourself, he'll still think you are perfect the same. Just keep it in mind hun. Take some time for yourself.
I am sorry to hear about your loss. At least you had a father who loved you. Hang in there and just imagining him looking down from the heavens to keep an eye on you.
ReplyDeleteI decided to leave a message but don't really know what to say. However, feeling sad to read about your loss. I'm anonymous only because I don't think my blog is the one for you to read right now but I wish the best for you.
ReplyDelete