Tuesday, 26 October 2010

A Little Update

       


               Oh my goodness, i'm so incredibly tired!!..Does anyone know anything good i can take or drink or something to make me stay awake? Again last night i had 4 hours sleep. Cannot take much more of not being able to sleep!..Plus it didn't help, being woken up and told that the doctors were coming round that same hour! All i want is sleep!!! ..Good thing is though, i told them everything i couldn't tell the so called "psychiatrist" yesterday. The woman actually listened rather than writing crap down i hadn't even said!...They only stayed for half an hour, but still so draining!
      Plus now...i'm going to go on some sleeping pills too, just to help me so i don't fall asleep standing up!

I swear i'm going mad...i've been seeing and hearing things all day..=/ It's horrible.. I wish you girls lived closer  :(

Food intake so far: Teeny bowl of cereal and a nibble of ham sandwich.

Right now, i'm being forced round my nans =[ really don't want to go, too tired and messed up.


Astra x
 P.S: Thankyou again for your lovely comments and keep sending your blog links if i'm not following you :)

6 comments:

  1. hey girl! thanks for your comment, I am following you now :) I usually just drink coffee to stay up, or soda sometimes, but usually coffee and diet pills keep me up all day. Sleeping pills are probably keeping you tired.
    I'm sorry you are hearing/seeing things- I've had that issue before, with a bad med combo. You definitely should talk to your doctor! They might be able to fix your meds or get you on a med to get rid of it. I thought I was going insane :(
    Good luck hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lack of sleep can make you see/hear things. Coffee coffee coffee!!! Ask for a double shot of espresso. ;) And get some rest when you can!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffe is a gift from god. Even if you don't like it, down a cup anyway. I promise it will help.
    Good job on the intake today. Keep it up. <3
    stay superstrong <3
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can even try green tea. it has caffeine and is great for your health!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes no-doze helps (200 mg caffeine in a pill) but they make me crazy!! (I can't handle caffeine, racing heart/super jittery). Ughh I'm sorry about your doctor :( I hope they get you a competent one soon just to save you from the frustrations! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iron tablets are my saviour, they keep me alive, <3

    Keep well darling, I hope your crazy illusions etc fade away soon!

    loveee x

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.