Just a quick post, before i go to the boyfriends for the weekend.
I went to the doctors this morning, I have to stop the pills i'm currently taking, wait 2 weeks..so basically i have to get worse before i can take these new pills...there more for calming moods, and major depression. She gave me the number for this psychotherapy place...called them, and they are going to call me back in 2-3 working day to have a 45 minute consultation over the phone to see what is the best route to take. So for the next 2 weeks, i'm going to feel even worse than i have been....
The doctor said that considering 3 types of anti's haven't worked so far, they are trying me on these, which are stronger. So hopefully they will work...=/ Not with the eating thing though me thinks...i haven't told her about that. And i don't think i will. I need to control something i do, right?
Keep slim everyone, and good luck =]
Astra x
Friday, 8 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Astra,
ReplyDeleteI just came across your blog & have read through all your posts. Just want to let you know that I care about you, and I'm praying for you. And that You. Are. Beautiful.
Hope you have a good weekend with your boyfriend x