Sunday, 2 October 2011

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO LADIES!!!!!!!!! :)
I finally am back. After what? a whole year?? I dunno..but it feels good :)
I've missed ALL of you so so much.
There were many reasons for me to stop blogging...
1. I felt better, and then ended up blurting out to my mum about this blog. So she banned me and watched my every move.
2. I FORGOT MY PASSWORD AND EMAIL!!! Duhh....

But now, here i am, writing again.
So much has changed. Too much to write about, i'll tell you in my next post? As this post was  just to say, hello :) (again) And, i hope i'm welcomed back :( .....i need you girls...i am a complete mess. I relapsed and bad. I need to  catch up on all your blogs don't i? This may take a while...so if you comment, please gimme a brief history of what i've missed???

I love you. I'm never leaving again.
PROMISE

Astra x

1 comment:

  1. Hey beautiful! It's great to see you back! :) What are you up to in life now? Lots of love x x

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.