PICTURES HAVE NOW BEEN REMOVED FOR PRIVACY :)
Well, as promised, here is me!
Not much to report today
Intake: 1000 cals.
Hope you amazing girls are OK today!!
Because i know i'm not. ( As per usual) I loved being ignored and forgotten by the ones who are supposed to be my friends...no one has even bothered asking how i am recently, apart from you girls, all my "friends" seem to have forgotten me. This just makes me more determined to throw myself into getting thinner. But then i think, why bother? When no one is around to see it. I feel totally lost again...and just bloody binged on a 210 cal chocolate bar....joy!!
Astra x

You look so thin! Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteYou are already beautiful x x
ReplyDeleteYou look lovey! I envy you darling!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! And thanks for the words, I'm going to try to get on a schedule and see if that'll help.
ReplyDeleteI relate to how your "friends" aren't there. My two closets friends went out drinking and didn't even invite me.
You look incredible I envy your arms. I know weird!?
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about your "friends" I am oddly enough experiencing the same thing...I think your absolutely lovely!
with love,
Ell
your beautiful!
ReplyDeleteand where did you get that lovely bra!?
:)
YOU'RE SO SKINNY I AM SO JEALOUS!!! Keep up the great work, we're around to see it so there's some extra motivation :) xox
ReplyDeletewho's pretty?
ReplyDeleteyou are! :)
You are teeny tiny!! And I don't think a 210 cal candy is a binge. You only had one, right? Now if you'd eaten 20 of them, THAT's a binge. But we all deserve a chocolate bar once in a while. <3
ReplyDeletexoxox luv u, pretty lady!
You look absolutely amazing! You are thinspiration. <3
ReplyDelete