Beauty's!
Well...today started off as a good day......
And then i got so angry and upset i thought i could actually explode.
As you know...my dad took his life a year ago now....and i'm trying to re-build my life, and get over the initial shock and upset. Get bereavement counselling and stuff....
Then my Grandma rings up (My dad's mum)...and tells me that yesterday the fucking newspaper wrote ANOTHER new article about him and the death. Personal details about him...toxicology report info, how he did it, how he was suffering with mental problems for years, how he was an alcoholic, how he was on pills....EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! All PERSONAL INFORMATION!!!
Why the FUCK would they put ANOTHER article about him a fucking year after his death???!!!!
I told my grandma that when i see her tomorrow, i want to read it. And then i'm going to ring the fucking newspaper and tell them EXACTLY what i think of them scumbags.
I'm trying my best to carry on with my life, and not go out and fucking end it all. Because to be honest, thats exactly what i want to do, day in, day out. Everyday, it's at the back of my mind.
"Is today the day? Shall i do it today? Will anyone notice if i slip out?"
And then the newspaper does this.....
And sends me into meltdown. When i finally think i might be winning, i go back 10 steps again.
Journalists are SICK FUCKS.
It's been a fucking year, just leave him alone now!!
And to be honest. Most of what they have written are lies!
Now everyone that read it is going to think he was a drunken mad man. When he wasn't!
It makes me feel sick.
All he wanted to do was escape from this sick twisted world. And i understand why! He took his life to be free.
So...just for the record...
I HATE JOURNALISTS.
I love you,
Astra x


I couldn't figure out how to personal message you but i'll just post here - my msn/email is sarah.alexis_beatty@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletethank you for caring so much
and big hugs for you because those journalists are pricky pricks and bags of douche
ugh. i know how you feel.
ReplyDeletepeople should realize that it takes time to get over losing a family member AND BRINGING IT UP AGAIN DOESN'T HELP ANYONE.
don't worry about it. maybe you should write a letter to the editor. a phone call might set them off even more. ( btw, i think some professions make people lose some of their humanity. like a lot of nurses turn out to be angry and a lot of journalists end up not respecting anyone's privacy.)
I would notice. I would notice I would notice I would notice.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry they've brought up things with your dad again, that must be so hard.
Take care of yourself beautiful x x
I don't know why they're feeding themselves with another people private life and don't even care about their feelings. I hate especially gossip magazines - just crap.
ReplyDeleteFollowing back ;)
I just want to let you know that you are my inspiration! You are incredibly tiny!
ReplyDeleteStay strong!
That's disgusting they put all that stuff in the article. Journalists ARE sick bastards, with no souls! That's why I get offended every time someone says to me, "oh you're a writer? why don't you work as a journalist?"
ReplyDelete>:(
My step-sis is a journalist, and she's like the most vile despicable scum there is.
Maybe write a letter in to the editor of the paper? Idk how that newspaper works, but here the newspapers will publish a lot of the letters to the editor, and I bet they would definitely publish yours since you're his daughter. Then you can at least tell it like it is. <3
xoxoxo