Tuesday, 4 October 2011

"There's A Comfort In Being Sad" I Can't Handle This Anymore.



Hello, hello, hello!

NEW FOLLOWERS HELLO!!
I apoligise if i have not followed back, but i am so confused with who i'm already following and who i'm not.
Just tell me if i need to follow you! :)
I don't bite ^^

And would also like to say thankyou for the comments <3
They do mean a lot, all your support does x
 
Well.........i don't really have much to write about at the moment....
Today has been a slow day, a sad, slow day.

Maybe about 600 calories consumed today?
Thing is....earlier my mum came home with a bunch load of doughnuts, cakes and fizz!
I CANNOT resist this.
They have been sitting in the kitchen for hours.....waiting.....waiting... o.O
I'm tending not to count calories, unless i feel i really have to, because i think i'm getting to the weight i want. When i lay down straight, i can feel my stomach con-caving and i can feel my ribs!
It's wonderful.
Don't get me wrong...i still completely hate myself...but, thats a start right?
It's getting so easy not to eat now, it's a little scary.
I think my self control is coming back, bit by bit.
The depression wasn't so bad today, simply because perhaps i haven't looked in the mirror all day.

Like i said, i haven't really got anything exciting to say :(
I'm sorry, i'll write again once something happens???

Astra x


UPDATE: 
FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S and i were txting earlier, talking about trying again...and that he still loved me. 
Now i find out his been talking with his mate about a party, and saying how his met this "stunning girl" on his college course, and going on about how he wants "chicks" coz he wants to get laid.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel horrible....
I want to cut. I want to purge. I want to die.
I can't handle anymore bad stuff...i just can't. 
My heart is ripped in two.
I HATE love i fucking hate it!
I can't handle feeling this low anymore.

I HATE MYSELF. 
 

4 comments:

  1. btw... i love your new blog back ground and stuff!! :-)

    i hate when people tempt me with food i can't resist... but sounds like you are handling it well! thats awesome!
    hopefully i will be 117 tomorrow and i can post again. i love posting and it is a super motivator to get back on track. :-)
    email me if you ever want to talk and i haven't posted in a while... I'm still around always.
    love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't hate yourself for his mistakes, please don't.
    You're worth a thousand sunshines and a lifetime's worth of smiles.
    You deserve someone who will make you like yourself, if not love.
    <3
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't hate yourself for his mistakes, please don't.
    You're worth a thousand sunshines and a lifetime's worth of smiles.
    You deserve someone who will make you like yourself, if not love.
    <3
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely agree with Bella. You are worthy of love, not hate. Sending tons of love your way, keep your head up beautiful x x

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.