Saturday, 29 October 2011

Fuck Everything



Oh my lovelies,

I'm in a sort of fuck everything mood.
Fuck S, fuck life, fuck food, fuck me and fuck everyone that doesn't believe in me.
Everything seems a big blur right now...my mind has gone into over-drive.
I had a "manic" day today..the ones where you have to do EVERYTHING right that minute. And now my mood has once again, plummeted. 
I feel numb. All i can feel is death. Does that make sense? The big looming voice is back.
"Your going to die soon"
I don't know what to do, or think, or say. I hate this, i hate this so much. I wish i could take a million pills and just fall asleep forever.
I feel like over dosing on my Diazepam pills, because they are a sedative, if you do OD, they just send you into a deep coma. It feels very tempting right now. Seriously.
I don't want to cut, i just want to sleep.
I ate like a freaking monster today. I was doing so well, because i'm currently re-decorating my room, then my mum made me stop for lunch and i gorged.
Fat cunting wanker.
I'm sorry....

I love you amazing girls.

Astra x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful beautiful girl, I believe in you. Please don't hurt yourself. I am so thankful that you don't want to cut right now. Please just try to get some sleep tonight. Praying for you. So much love x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't sleep forever I need your sweet comments and blog to read :)
    your amazing and I bet your room is going to look amazing!
    I know how you feel and I'm sending love your way :)
    by the way whats your msn so I can add you I dont think my msn is accepting your add or something

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can sympathize with the fuck everything feeling. I come from a very religious family and I've always felt pressured to live up to my parents' expectations...

    But then I decided to fuck everything and start a blog about penises.

    Feel better sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally know how you feel. I think about that all the time, but I take sleeping pills instead of ODing on my diazepam. this may not make since, but I don't wanna wake up in the hospital and have everyone know how bad i am...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please don't OD, I'd miss you too much :( But I understand how sometimes that feels like the only option.....Stay strong, sending love <3

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.