Monday, 3 October 2011

You'd Do Anything For Love?



Hello beautys,

Well, last night wasn't fun at all....
After i wrote my last post, S and i started talking again, because he wouldn't stop txting.
BIG MISTAKE.
Shouting match, after shouting match.
Til in the end he said he was finally "done with me"
The guy i love, said he was done with me...

And so....i lost it...i grabbed the blade in my room and cut as hard and deep as i could... over and over again, until well...there was no room left to cut anymore...
And now i have deep cuts all over my arm. kind of got worried when my entire arm went numb and my veins started bulging though....it's ok now though.
And then i started being sick for no reason? I think it may of just been stress, coz i was getting chest pains with it..no need for purging then!..guess thats one good thing?

I'm just so lost and scared right now, i feel so alone. i've got to somehow hide my arm until it heals too...god knows how i'm gonna do that.
I feel like totally giving up.
My friends have pretty much given up on me, i spend all day everyday indoors because i'm too scred to go outside and i'm losing the guy i loved....love.
All in my diary, it's just DIE DIE DIE. I HATE YOU. Just because thats all i feel right now inside.
Sorry for the depressing post...

Astra x

5 comments:

  1. My heart breaks for you, reading this. You don't deserve someone who doesn't treat you right.

    Please don't hurt yourself. You're worth so much more.

    Lots of love x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could help you, but to be honest, i'm in the same place right now. stay strong lovely, you're definitely worth it and we just have to hope that things will get better soon, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I read posts like these, I want to reach in and help the person. Then I realise I am in a similar place.
    Make sure to clean the cuts and keep them covered if they are quite deep. (Sorry. The wannabe doctor in me comes out at times) Keeping them covered is the hardest thing though. It's something I hate having to do.

    Take care of yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl!! Glad you are back!! Took a sleeping pill so in kinda loopy right now but ill comment better soon. Missed you lots! I'm kinda all over the place and hopefully ill be posting soon. I'll comment though still. Stay strong! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry luv. You deserve someone much better--someone who treats you right and who will actually make the effort. Not some coward who will just cast you aside. You deserve a prince.

    Hope your arm is ok. Be sure to keep it clean!!

    I hate that you're in such a bad place, but I'm glad you've come back to blogger. I was checking your blog like once or twice a week since you disappeared. <3

    Take care of yourself, pretty lady. You deserve to be treated like a princess, by yourself and by everyone else. Anyone who feels otherwise can go eff themselves. :)

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.