Monday, 24 October 2011

This Will Never Work



Evening lovelies,

Well, i went to stay with S in the end....and had sex....i know!!! I shouldn't have, but the moment got hold of me and it happened...we had a wonderful first day together, had a drive, went back to his and snuggled up in front of the TV..kissed...and then it just progressed...it was AMAZING. To be touched, wanted, loved even. He just made my heart pump  so fast! It was so intense, wonderful. And damn...my thighs were aching afterwards! ;) 
I can't deny it any longer..i still love him.
I tried my hardest not to develop my feelings anymore...but i couldn't help it..whilst we were lying in bed, he told me he still loved me...and just for an hour..i forgot all my problems, forgot the tensions between us and just embraced it, and him.
He told me i was beautiful, sexy, gorgeous.
But i can't let myself get so involved again, can i? When i know deep down that we can't be together right now..or..maybe even for a while. My paranoia is still there "who's he txting? Has he got pictures of other girls on his computer? Is he seeing someone else?" It's all still there. I still can't trust him. But yet, he still means everything to me. And now we aren't together again, now i'm back home...i'm craving his touch all over again. It's all out of control again. I let my feelings take hold.
I don't even know when i can see him again because i have so many fucking counselling appointmnts to go to which i specifically told the doctor i didn't want! And hospital appointments....Plus i have to pick up a new medical cetificate soon, so i can still get my benefit money....I have to see him again. 
God, why have i let this happen again?
And i have a counselling appointment tomorrow morning....
I don't want to go..i don't ant to talk about my feelings, how i feel like dying, how cutting makes me feel better...i don't want it! It makes me feel 100x worse! Why can't they understand that?
I feel so empty again. Lost and alone.
My friend invited me out tomorrow too...to pizza hut. JOY. Means eating a ton of food.....what do i do? I can't stand putting on this fake smile anymore, pretending everything is OK, pretending i'm happy.
I CAN'T DO IT!!
All i want is to curl up in a ball and fall asleep. Forever. Or at least now...be with S.
And you know the other thing??? I was doing so well with calories today. Until i caved and ate a fucking pizza. Well over 1000 calories today. Blehhh.

Astra x

4 comments:

  1. oh girl we need to just let go sometimes. and he made you feel good for a while which is better than not feeling good right?
    stupid pizza....
    stay strong girl! and thank you for the lovely comments :-) they mean so much!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaiah 41:10

    Beautiful girl x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a wonderful time with S, and sometimes we need to just feel someone else there beside us. Sometimes these things just happen and you need to go with them. I hope you figure out things between you, because I have a feeling that a little comfort is what you need right now.

    And I agree entirely about the counselling :/ I have gone to so many different people (per request of my family) and it doesn't help. It makes you feel a million times shittier!

    Stay strong, lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know EXACTLY how you feel.
    Men will be the end of me, lol.
    But you've got support, don't feel alone.:)

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.