Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Why Is Trying To Re-build Your Life So Hard??



Beauties,

Well...i'm sort of talking to C again...and after me not backing down, S apologized....but still won't talk to me properly..=/ This isn't my fault...i'm not txting him all the damn time, even if i do love him to bits.
I don't trust him...

Hospital appointment tomorrow to see the psychiatrist again...that was quick?! She says she is concerned about me.....so tomorrow i have to tell her about Saturday night...she's going to lecture me like hell...i just know it. I'm not dumb...i know i shouldn't drink whilst i'm on these pills...but fuck it!?
Might pop to town and meet a friend..i really am trying to get back out there and see people again...it's just hard when your shit scared of the "outside world"
I feel really ill too....like, really weak, just typing this is making me tired ><
I don't know what's wrong with me! I have zero energy. Literally. No matter how much i sleep, i'm always tired.
Stressing out about these new pills too..because of the weight gain thing...it's making me get an appetite....I don't want to be fat!!!!!!!

I hope you beautiful girls are all doing OK,
I love each and everyone of you 

Astra x

2 comments:

  1. Loads & loads of love & hugs your way beautiful girl x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because life doesn't seem to like anyone :/

    Hope you're doing better hun. Lots of hugs <3

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.