Hello pretty ladies,
Well, today i had to see the psychiatrist AGAIN. Because she was "concerned about my weight"
So...i went along, told her about Saturday...SHIT. And she said, i shouldn't drink while i'm on these because it could have that effect and that's why i went into psycho mode XD AND my other doctor gave me the wrong dose of pills!!!!!! And that's why my moods have been so erratic! PAHA.
So now i'm taking 1 anti depressant in the morning along with a sedative drug, and 2 sedatives at night along with another pill for my hallucinations. God! I can't keep up! GAH. 4 pills a day -____-
Is that a lot? I'm unsure...it doesn't seem much to me! Oh well :)
So then the conversation moved onto my weight............
She said she wanted to weigh me.....
So i acted all cool and said, "yeah if you like"
So she asked again, do i mind that these new pills have the side effect of weight gain, so i again said
"No of course not" ( screaming in my head FUCKKK!!! YES I DO!!! )
AND THEN ASKED IF I WANTED TO JOIN AN EATING DISORDERS GROUP!! Because she said she didn't believe me when i told her i was eating and stuff. And was suspicious of me. So again...i laughed it off and politely said no thanks!
PANIC
When she did weigh me, i am precisely, 40.6KG
I'VE GAINED.
FUCK.MY.LIFE.
Anyway...after all that i decided to meet with a friend in town after buying new undies and a cardigan :D Lets call him B. ( B has always liked me and had feelings for me, but knows i want nothing more) So we headed to BURGER KING. And i had an..
XL double bacon burger with cheese........
126173627637263723 calories?????
XL double bacon burger with cheese........
126173627637263723 calories?????
I said to B, because he knows everything, coz i can trust him with everything,
"If they think i have an eating disorder, this will show them!!"
"If they think i have an eating disorder, this will show them!!"
Don't ask me why i ate it.......i feel shit.
But it was the only thing i ate all day......
NO EXCUSE.
So then me and B went back to mine and played some xbox and chilled..he tried to hold my hand a few times..awkward..=/ ..i feel stupid you know? This is a guy that would do ANYTHING for me. A guy i can rely on all the time, who is genuine and caring, doesn't lie or cheat. And i'm not interested? WTF. Instead i go for the guy who treats me like shit???
Why do we ignore the ones who adore us, and adore the ones who ignore us?
Doesn't make sense does it?
I don't like these new pills.....they take my anxiety away a bit, but they make you get one hell of an appetite...and weight gain =/
I hope your all feeling happy,
i love you girls.
Astra x



honestly I would just tell the psychiatrist that it bothers you that you gain weight on the pills. It's not admitting to an eating disorder, but at least she can put you on something else. remember: she works for YOU, not the other way around. i've been on antidepressants that have actually had the side effect of weight loss. good luck
ReplyDeleteDON'T WORRY. There are 550 calories in the burger. and thats a good amount of cals for the day my love! XX
ReplyDeleteI agree with Wings to Set me Free - I think you should tell her. She's there to help you. x x
ReplyDeleteWeight gain and added appetite? Hang in there girl <3
ReplyDeletehey love i just started following your blog! i just completely restarted mine today. i was hoping you could give me a shout out in one of your posts so i gain a few followers, i need the support.
ReplyDeletexo <3
love you
ReplyDeletethanks for being a friend when all the rest of the world are complete wankers
msg me any time too beautiful
xx
girl I just read some of your post and I am in love with your blog! I am so jealous that you are so thin that people are actually WORRIED about your weight! 40.6 kg may be a gain for you, but it is an inspiration for me!!
ReplyDeletelove
-G
you mean you think i should do a fruit fast instead of water fast? (well lets be honest its a water and tea/coffee fast lol i know bad but what can i say?)
ReplyDelete-G