Thursday, 22 December 2011

Must Stop Stressing. NEED TO STOP STRESSING.




Dear beauties,

I need to chill out.
I need to stop stressing out about EVERYTHING.
I was even panicing today over the fact i had to take a faulty eyeliner back to the shop!
I mean, what the hell???
Fucking anxiety. That's what.
It's taking control of my life.
I'm even stressing so much that my new bra doesn't fit properly, and i've binned the receipt. It does fit, just like all my others, i've just managed to convince myself it doesn't look good on me.
WTF!!??
My excema is hell at the moment all over my legs..it looks disgusting, all red a bumpy =/
Wow...that's going to help my self esteem!

I ended up telling my mum last night that i can't cope with Christmas round my nans, so she has canceled, we are spending it at home now. And now i feel majorly guilty. A little less stressed though. I hope we spend it at my other nans instead, because it's so much quieter there.
I've also been thinking lately, i want to join a church? Like a spiritualist church?
I want to be part of something, where no one judges or thinks horrible things of you, and just accepts you for who you are. I want something to believe in.
I feel like my life is going no where and the depression has taken over.
Everything is at a stand still.
I have no idea how to "join" a church though.......
Oh yeah! And S is going out tomorrow night..getting drunk with people......PARANOIA KICKING IN. Girls will be there.....FUCK.

I wish i could escape this.
I could babble on forever about how i feel right now.
I know i've gained. The space between my thighs is getting smaller....
Thanks pills. So no matter what i eat or how little i eat, it'll make no difference because it's the pills alone thats making me gain.
I want this to end.

Astra x

5 comments:

  1. Yessss, go join a church!! I promise there are so many people out there who have SO much love for you and will be your support system, and God promises WAY more love than that - so much more than we could ever comprehend - and wants YOU to know it. Totally totally encourage you to look into what churches there are in your area. Email me if you have any questions or anything. Lots of love beautiful girl x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Church is a wonderful way to gain a support system. :)
    Look into it, for sure!
    So sorry to hear about your troubles with Christmas.
    I can empathize, I do not deal well with it either.
    Hang in there.
    *hugs*
    Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate eczema its horrid.

    hang in there <3
    sounding a church sounds like a very good idea- put some thought into the type of church you want to attend - maybe going to church will really help?

    I bet tomorrow will be better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anxiety hits me pretty badly, too. I very often end up walking the long way around college to my classes so I don't have to see people, which makes me late.
    I'm sure you can beat the pills if you really try! Maybe kick up your workouts? Keep your head up, sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't need a church to feel a part of something. You have us, you have your family.
    Please feel better <3

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.