Sunday, 11 December 2011

Ana Says DON'T EAT.




I've let everybody down, i've let myself down.
I've been a BINGE MONSTER ALL FREAKING WEEK
This has to stop!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE MYSELF, and i can't escape it.
I just devoured half a bar of a huge block chocolate.
All the time something in my head, i wont call it Ana, because i don't like her. But it was screaming...
"STOP IT NOW. YOUR CLOGGING YOUR ARTERIES WITH DISGUSTING FAT YOU BITCH. FAT BITCH FAT BITCH."
Did i take any notice?
NO.
Because i have zero self control.
I tried to purge it...........
FAILED.
I can't ever do it...nothing comes up...
How do you get it to come up??????
Starting from now, below 1000 cals a day.
NO EXCUSES.
I feel fat and bloated ad disgusting.
No wonder my acne is flaring up again. I deserve it, it's my punishment for binging.
I know i've gained. I an just see the fat in the mirror.
FUCKING PILLS.
40.6KG had probably turned into 41-2KG now.
92lbs roughly? It might not seem a lot to you, but it's A LOT to me.

WATER IS MY BEST FRIEND.
FRESH ORANGE JUICE IS SECOND BEST FRIEND.
CONTROL
CONTROL
CONTROL.

5 comments:

  1. I was feeling the same way as you yesterday and you know what? Today was a MUCH better day for me.
    Yes today feels bad but every day is a fresh start; tomorrow will be absolutely amazing.
    If you think about it though you're tricking your metabolism, this could be giving it a little jump start :)
    Even if you feel otherwise you are NOT disgusting and you will never be.
    This is just a guess here, but when I hear the voice telling me off when I'm binging and when i ignore it I think I ignore it because I want to try and prove to it and myself that it doesn't control me... but it does.
    Oh I really love that first picture you posted by the way, that describes it so well.
    You are amazing and beautiful.
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a massive binge myself as well. Under 1000 sounds good. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds awful, and I feel the same way. Things will get better though. You are stronger than you think. Much love
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same with me. Stay strong and we'll make it through this week

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.