Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Just A Quickie!

Hello beauties,

Just a quickie before i go off for a week at S's, because obviously i can't blog at his....
Food intake for today NOTHING!!!!!!!!!
And about the modelling thing, i emailed the photographer to see if she would consider doing a shoot in my hometown...fingers crossed!
I'm going to try to keep my intake for the week under 1000 als. If possible!
S is taking me to see the new twilight film, so there's gna be popcorn........
And under wear shopping? HAHAHAH!

I hope all you girls are doing fine, ill see you next week :)
I love you all

Astra x

7 comments:

  1. I hope that the photographer says yes! Congrats on the low food intake. have a wonderful time away this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best of luck! I'm sure your photographer will say yes!!!

    The new twilight movie is awesome!

    Have fun!

    That's a really good intake for the week!

    Take care pretty!

    You'll make a great skinny model!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that photographer doesn't say yes then I will have a problem.

    Have fun at S's <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it works out, I have always wanted to be a suicide girl. Too young though. :(

    It will be a sad week without your wonderful comments<3

    Have a good time, You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a lovely week!!

    (And you can always sneak a bag of low-cal popcorn into the theatre--that's what I do...)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, amazing!
    I hope the photographer says yes!!!
    Have a blast love!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.