Hello beautiful people,
I should not of gone out last night. I've lost everyone. I tried to kill myself. ( But i don't want to go into that bit so i'll leave it out) And everyone knows about my depression and suicidal tendancies.
Want me to explain?
I'll try the short version, so i'll get straight to the point.
Everything was so much fun, me and a few old college friends went out for drinks in a few bars, i even asked one of the guys to pretend to be my BF so no guys would come onto me ( Thinking of S) and we all had a great night. Until it hit about 1am. 1 drink too many. I literally went from fun loving, having a laugh to ROCK BOTTOM. In the blink of an eye. No warning or nothing. I ran to the loo's and sobbed. No body knew. I walked back out and fell silent. Then one of my friends asked if i was OK...and i started to cry again..in front of everyone. Then proceeded to tell EVERYONE how i wanted to die. And carried on explaining in detail why i had been avoiding going out. From what i can remember, because the night is a bit of a blur....they just sat there..looking at eachother, as if to say WTF freak much?
Then had to run to the loos to throw up....stupid and embarrassing. When i came back out no one said anything more of it. And we headed to another bar. I could tell they were watching me now though. Then had another drink.....and started to cry in the loos AGAIN. This time 2 of my mates came in....they took my phone and tried to ring my dad....which made me sob more...because none of them know he isn't here anymore....
Then from what i can remember, they got me a cab home, and walked me to my door and just told my mum i had too many drinks. Soon as they left, i started sobbing and collapsed on the bathroom floor screaming at my mum i wanted to die. Punching the walls, smacking my head on the bath, in an attempt to knock myself out. By this time i was hallucinating as well. I was seeing and hearing things. As well as this going on, in between breaths, i was throwing up blood... I have no idea why.
I just remember screamin at the top of my lungs i wanted to die, kill me now, i can't do this anymore. My mum rang the hospital to take me away, but i grabbed the phone off her. I ended up collapsing on the sofa and fell asleep.
I wish i never woke up.
After being sick, and having a migraine and not being able to see properly from where i smashed my head so hard, and swollen bruised knuckles....
I txt S saying sorry i didn't txt you when i got home, my phone stopped working coz i dropped it on the club floor in some booze ( Which is true) And then i get a txt back saying, "NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN. YOU PROBABLY SLEPT WITH SOME GUY. DON'T BULLSHIT ME. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE"
This was at half 9 this morning. I tried txting him..he wont reply. I feel dead. I love him so so deeply much. But why would he say that for no reason? I don't understand. I can't begin to explain how i feel right now, so i wont bother.
Then i tried txting C, to again say sorry for not getting back to him when i got home. He then told me to leave him alone too..and said he tried to kill himself last night too and it was MY FAULT. Why??? Because in a moment of being pissed, i replied to his txt of him asking what he meant to me with, "I don't know what i want. I'm a mess, sorry."
So he said, after that he tried to kill himself. And now he doesn't want anything to do with me either.
I'VE LOST EVERYBODY.
Without S or C in my life, there's no point.
I've fucked everything up, without even knowing it.
Honestly, without them, i don't want to live anymore, as pathetic as that sounds, because i love them both too much. I hurt so much, i can physically feel the pain in my chest.
I don't want to do this without them. I can't.
Oh yeah! And i've lost my friends too. Coz remember when i said i tried to kill myself??
Yeah. Clever fucking me, tried to do it whilst i was still with them. Pissed out my head.
Oh yeah! And i've lost my friends too. Coz remember when i said i tried to kill myself??
Yeah. Clever fucking me, tried to do it whilst i was still with them. Pissed out my head.


You're not alone sweetie, you have all of your follwers on your side. we're here for you, to encourage and motivate and soothe you. Please don't leave us alone. Things will get better, you'll see.
ReplyDeleteI just bawled my eyes out reading this :( I care for you so deeply dear <3
ReplyDeleteI wish I could come into your life or bring you into mine so we could work through this together and be bestfriends in person.
please dont leave this world because I need you - even if you feel like there is no one left you have us online and there is always a person who needs you to - like me.
now take a nap and a shit ton of water :)
hugest hugs ever
lots of love <3
You never have no-one.
ReplyDeleteS & C are not what gives your life purpose or meaning.
S was probably cross because you'd been there with another guy. But regardless - if he talks to you like that, you deserve someone better.
Beautiful girl, I'm worried about you. I'm sorry things got so awful last night. I wish I could just hug you forever. Praying for you this morning. Keep fighting this. We're right behind you x x x
Dear, you are taking pills from the psychiatrist already, right? No wonder you lost control about yourself infront of the others by drinking alcohol. Don't underestimate the effect of that pills with alcohol. Even don't underestimate the effect of that pills without alcohol. Anyhow I think nobody of that psychatrist can really say if these pills are good for you. The pills can also have the opposite effect. This treatment of mental illnesses isn't adequately researched and so you just are a fucking experimental rabbit. But that's only my oppinion.
ReplyDeleteKeep going on!
I totally agree with hope.
ReplyDeleteAvoid tablets like the plague they are more harm than good. Totally think they are a waste of time.
Ur better than this hun! Prove to everyone that your not guna self destruct because of mental illnesses if u dont fight this now its just guna get worse. Do you really wana live like this til ur 30 or beyond? You have a life. An amazing oppourtunity. Just breathing everyday is a fucking god send. Please just think. think of all the amazing things youve left to do/experience.
please dont forget that all your follwers are your friends.
Love you
xx
If S can talk to you like that, he's an epic arsehole and not worth your time or your love. <3
ReplyDeleteAnd C needs a good kick in the pants. Blaming you for his own issues is TOTAL BS.
If your friends would stop speaking to you because of that night, they're not very good friends. They should be worried about you and making sure you're ok. You deserve good friends, because you are a lovely person.
Alcohol can REALLY REALLY mess up how certain medications affect you. A friend of mine was on like 6 different antidepressants and mood stabilizers and things, and when she drank she tended to have the same experience as you did--couldn't stop crying and really wanted to die right then and there in the pub. It was really scary because nothing we said or did made any difference.
I hope you're feeling a bit better today. Keep fighting the good fight--you can beat this. Depression is a bitch, but you're better than it is. xoxoxoxoxoxo
Ugh what a night you had. I've definitely been there. Experienced that pain in my chest over the loss of the only people that matter to you. It's awful. Know that all of us are here for you....on your side. You aren't alone. <3 Jade
ReplyDeleteYou're not alone. I feel so scared for you reading this.
ReplyDeleteStay strong hun <3