Friday, 9 December 2011

Retail Therapy=BINGE.




Hello beauties,

Well today was a RETAIL THERAPY DAY!!!!!! YAY!!!!
Bought some new leather boots ;) (Don't ask me how much they cost! ) And some earrings :) Happy about that....Until i got home.
Today was  meant to be a fast.
Well that lasted long didn't it.............
I ate, chocolate, a bagel thing AND pasta.

FAILURE.

Sorry. So i feel fat and useless. But with new clothes?
Silver lining?
I've decided i want to be healthy. As in...drink more water..haha!!! Because i used to find it filled me up...so i'm going down that route again :) WATER. WATER. WATER.
Good news? I haven't cut in about a week! (Touch wood)
And you know, when i was trying on clothes today, i found myself staring at my thighs and bum....for AGES. Trying to work out if they had gotten bigger or not....
I think they have.

FUCKING PILLS.

And lastly..as promised, a mention to, Moi
As she is new to blogger :)

Astra x

5 comments:

  1. got to love shopping! and dont worry too much about your intake, although it's higher than you wanted, it's still not much :) xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you has fun shopping :) Don't worry about the binge, I end up eating way more and do more damage then that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for mentioning me!!! haha how awkward that i put that as my name now, huh? your binge didn't seem like it was too bad!! and like Walt Disney said, "There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Massive well done on not cutting all week! :) Keep going beautiful girl x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Retail therapy is amazing! I spend way too much on shoes so can't judge on how much you spent on boots. :P
    Yay for not cutting all week! That's great :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.