Omg my beauties........
I am so so so upset....
I applied online to be a suicide girl ( It's a modeling agency) and they emailed me back today saying they ACCEPTED my application and that i was the perfect candidate. All i needed was to fill in some forms and scan them in etc.
FUCK
I don't have a scanner nor do i know anyone with a scanner, and i don't have a passport which is part of the application. So I CAN'T go any further with them.
FUCK MY LIFE.
I'm so upset as i write this..I just want to cry. The biggest confidence boost you can get, came crashing down on me. I even got a email from a photographer who saw my pics....she wants to do a shoot with me. And i can't do that either because i can't get to the place...............
FUCK MY LIFE AGAIN.
Whats the actual point????????
I give up trying to work on my life.
I give up on dreams.
I'm supposed to be staying at S's for a week tomorrow
Not in the mood now.
Fuck everything. It's seriously damaged my mood.



every library has a scanner ur local one will and you can apply for a fast track passport my neice has just applied for one so babe just explain to them that r passports in the post and when it arrives ull get it to them make an excuse :) always alternatives nd solutions
ReplyDeletexx
tell them about your situatiom sure they can help you out, if the photographer really wants you for a shoot maybe he can make arrangments for ur transport. there are always other ways
ReplyDeleteyou must be really beautiful:) If you want this, you can make it happen.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteYou must be stunning.
As said above, you'd be able to use a public libraries scanning machine and you can apply for a passport :) They don't take that long to do, especially if you apply for a fast track passport.
You obviously really want this to happen so do anything to achieve your dream.
I'm sure if you notify them about your situation they could offer alternatives or help you out.
Go for it darling.
Love Anafly
xxx
Oh hun, don't give up!! Lots of libraries have scanners you can use. And here the office supply shops have scanning services, but idk about over there... Still, a library is a good bet or maybe an internet cafe? And getting a passport is a tedious pain in the rear, but you could get one pretty quick. You're amazing, you deserve this opportunity!!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
you CAN do this <3 I know you can.
ReplyDeleteYour so lovely so they'll have the paitents to wait for such a lovely girl like you.
Even if it doesn't work out keep your head high because there will be plenty chances.
**hands tissue
BIGGEST HUGS :)