Saturday, 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas Eve Skinny's! :)




Well my dear beauties, it's Christmas eve!
Lets hope tomorrow isn't too stressful!!
I've decided to take Mich's advice and just eat like a normal person tomorrow :)
(I'll feel bad later, but hey ho!)

Thankyou also to Breatheme For the advice :)
I'll try to take all advice into consideration for tomorrow so i don't binge!!

I swear i've eaten so so much today.......
Still under 92lbs though.
I feel sick from what i've eaten today.... I won't even go into it...
Just a lot of food was consumed. That is all i shall say on the matter!
My excema looks a little better today also, which is good! Thank god for that cream!!
I also tried Bongela to help with the pain in my mouth ( Bloody wisdom teeth) It certainly numbed it!! ....Along with the rest of my mouth!! Oooppss....


I hope tomorrow goes brilliant for you all!
If i don't blog tomorrow night, i hope you all have a fabulous Christmas!! :)
Stay strong lovelies,

I love you all!

Astra x

3 comments:

  1. You're so inspirational! I could only dream of being under 92 lbs.
    I don't know how to eat like a normal person anymore. I'd definitely end up binging. But you're stronger than me! Care to share some tips?
    Have a wonderful day, darling! I hope you get everything you've wished for.
    Merry Christmas <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely Christmas beautiful girl x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.