Saturday, 26 November 2011

Yay For Text Buddys :)

Hello beautiful girls,

Text buddys are so great <3
I wish i could have you all! But my phone doesn't let me txt people from other countries and continents :(
So anyone in the UK who wishes to be a "text buddy" haha. Lemme know :)
And i'm sorry if i don't comment on your blogs!!! Blogger is being an asshole. It's not showing up everyones blogs for some reason...... :@

Today was productive...did some gardening in sub zero temperatures...i know...i'm crazy!!!
But the cold suppresses hunger :D
Then...i came indoors and GORGED.
Well over 1000 cals for today..... i was doing so well... =/
I feel a fucking disappointment.
Not an inspiration at all....

I love you girls, i really do. Each and every, one.

Astra x

3 comments:

  1. Sub zero?! In the UK?! Woah, where(ish) are you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, I did that today. And the worst part is that no one even cared if I ate dinner. Fuck, I could've gone all day with only breakfast and a fruit shake. AND I was busy cleaning out the basement too.

    Tomorrow's another day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a baby about the cold. I whine and turn so lazy, good for you for actually getting outside!

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.