Monday, 28 November 2011

At The End Of My Tether






I really feel like giving up.
The pills are ready, i've had enough. I simply can't keep feeling like this anymore.
I'm tired. So tired.
I feel insanity creeping in every minute.
I've eaten far too much today. My stomach is bloated and big and ugly.
All i want is to feel beautiful and gorgeous.
To be able to look in the mirror and say, yeah, maybe i do look hot today.
I crave to do that so much. But my mind and body won't let me, it just keeps failing on me.  I give up with people at the moment. S can't be bothered to even text me anymore. I've had it. I can't even cut because on Wednesday i'm going for blood tests....and if they see my arms then they are going to say or do something...i think i'm beyond help.
I'm playing around with my pills already, taking bigger doses each night to see the effect. Usually it's just feeling really sick and dizzy and massive headaches.
I want to be loved so badly..just to be held. I feel like i'm leading S and C on beause they don't know i'm talking to one another, but i cling onto them both to feel love....
I'm a disaster of a human being and i'm simply not worth being here.
I'm not looking for comfort here, by saying this...it's just how i feel....
I could rant forever.

UGLY UGLY UGLY. BITCH BITCH BITCH.
I HATE YOU.
Thats what my mind is telling me. The voices in my head are starting to come back again.
I'm just one huge fuckup. I shouldn't be walking this planet. I should of been aborted or been a miscarriage or something. I'm not worthy.
Why aren't the pills working AGAIN??????????
This is the 5th different type i've been on, and on the high dosage.
It's like my body doesn't want to get better. It wants to just give up and die.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, hun.
    I can understand where you are coming from, here, I really can.
    I am so sorry that you are feeling this way.
    All I can tell you is to try and keep your chin up and look for the bright spots in your life.
    They do not have to be anything major, just the things that can make you smile, that can inspire you to go on living another day.
    I know you have some, somewhere.
    Find them, and focus on them.
    You can do this.
    You will be in my thoughts.
    Hang in there. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Please hang in there lovely. You have a purpose, even if you can't see it right now. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, wonderful girl, I know that you don't believe me yet, but you are so worthy of your life and an amazing life is out there to be yours. And it's for YOU, not you striving to be something else. YOU are beautiful as you are.

    Please, please, do not hurt yourself. You are so loved - so much more than you could ever know. There is hope.

    Did you watch the video I linked to on your 'All Time Low' post? If you didn't, please do. Please watch it right through.

    Lots of love & prayers x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hang in there, lovely. text me whenever you want to, and i will help you in whatever way i can. stay strong, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im not guna say hang in there or keep strong because u are strong and have clung on for soo long. I know how it feels.
    You will find a person who will love you. who will hold you at your worst and best. Because you deserve that. eveyone deserves that. We are destined for great things. You have a great mind and a fantastic personality. You've experienced alot and I know you dont feel like it but It will be worth the shit. Becasue the good times will be even better. You are a strong person to even contemplate suicide. But someone said to me theres always a solution. And there is ALWAYS. love you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't give up on yourself... Life is about taking risks... Hang in there! You're a lot stronger than this. Be careful... I barely know you and I would really hate to see something bad to happen to you. You're beautiful and thin! Don't worry about C and S.... Remember, you don't need them to feel loved... You can determine that... Please hang in there <3 <3
    Stay strong and don't give up on life
    <3 <3
    Too many people care about you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It always gets better, I promise!!!! It's like a wheel of fortune, it goes up and down and back up again. Please please please try to get through this time, and I'm here for you darling if you need or want to talk!!! Just drink lots of water to unbloat yourself and eventually things will look up, just one day at a time. I'm sorry for all the cliche'd advice, but please don't go anywhere we love you!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.