If this post doesn't make much sense it's because it's just basically my trail of thoughts i need to blurt out now...everything i'm feeling. So don't feel bad if you can't understand much, i just have to let it out.
Yesterday i felt so happy. Then something happened and my mood plummeted. I'm rock bottom right now as i type this. I cut last night. Lovely great red lines going down my arm. I tried so hard not to give in, and it didn't work. I tried so hard! The voices just wouldn't let me sleep. On and on they kept. Then the blood flowed. And then i couldn't stop. One cut after the other until my entire arm was red from blood, smeared everywhere. The more blood i saw the better i felt, so i kept on. Slapping and punching the cuts to keep the blood flowing. I loved it. I didn't even care my razor was now rusty. Maybe i want blood poisoning. I took too many anti's last night, to feel something. Anything but this. Nothing happened. I also read up that if i did decide to OD on my sedative drugs, it wouldn't kill me unless i mixed them with alcohol. So many thoughts running through my head. I can't talk or tell anyone because the psychiatrist said if anything else happened from now til i next see her she would take further action. So this must stay a secret. My dirty filthy secret. I feel dead inside again. I wrote in my diary that i beg for death.Someone stop this pain. Please God, just kill me. I feel like i'm shutting down to life, shutting myself off from everyone, including myself. I need this to end. I don't want to wake up with this anymore. Hating food. Hating me. Hating everyone, even people i don't even know. I just want to be under the ground. I read my dad's suicide letter last night, because the police let me have a copy. Just read over and over "I love her so much" ( meaning me) over and over. transfixed into those words. I feel lost in this world. I feel trapped inside my own disgusting body. I'm self destructing, slowly. It's all well and good people saying " it'll be OK, your strong" but i'm not anymore, i'm so tired, i'm so weak from this. I find myself just staring at the walls imagining dying. That's NOT NORMAL. I'm tired of life, of living. I wish i had never been born. I'm a waste of a life that someone could be enjoying.
I HATE MYSELF AND I WANT TO DIE.


oh darling....you sound so terribly sad...I'm sorry you're going through this but just hang on. Life can be a rough ride but you don't ever see the thrill unless you stay on the ride. Stay strong, please take care of yourself.
ReplyDeletestay strong, lovely. we'll make it through, xo.
ReplyDeleteDon't do anything drastic. It will get better <3
ReplyDeletePlease don't do anything. Please. I'm begging you.
ReplyDeleteYou really are truly wonderful, and someday, I genuinely hope you get to see it.
Perhaps if you're tired of all of this, then maybe instead of giving up, you should try a different path. I'm not saying this is what you have to do, but maybe you should consider telling your psychiatrist everything. Let her take further action. It's not giving up, it's giving yourself a chance to one day be happy.
I love you. <3
Be strong, don't let the demons win!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could say something that could make you feel better. Stay strong, and please stay with us. Sending all of the love that I can possibly spare at the moment <3 xoxo
ReplyDeleteTomorrow is a brand new day.
I love you & I want you to live.
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you. So, so much. I pray that you will start to see hope and a light in this darkness. I pray you will see yourself as the beautiful and lovely girl you really are with such a wonderful life to live. I pray for strength and determination to keep persevering until this starts to happen.
x x x
I hope you're feeling better since this post. <3 I know exactly how that feels--the way you described it really made me stop and have to take a deep breath because I remember so clearly what that was like. But I did learn to fight it, and rise above it. I don't know how; it just kind of happened, but I think that one day you will also rise above all the shite and come out much happier. I hope you do, because you deserve to love life and to want to live it.
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxo