Wednesday, 2 November 2011

40.6KG!!!!!!!!!!


Hello beautiful people,

Well, i had a doctors appointment today ( for my contraceptive injection) and then found out, the nurse wanted to weigh me....i was thinking SHIT. And started to panic....
The numbers on the scales moved about, until they finally stopped.......
40.6KG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats, 89.5lbs!!!!!
I felt elated!!!! No more 90's for me :)
Of course the nurse said, are you ok, you've lost weight, are you eating well..etc..etc
So of course i said yes course! I'm fine.
LIES.
But who cares???
Fucking 89.5!!!!!!! :D
And the way i've managed it?
Eat little bits throughout the day, with a little exercise, it cuts out binging, and your metabolism burns the food off easy :)

Only problem with this weight loss is that my eczema comes back..BAD.
It's sooooooooooooooo freaking itchy and red :(
Not attractive.
And i seem to bruise really easily...i have little ones all over my legs for no reason at all....

I've also finished re-decorating my room! Looks a little naked now though..need to buy some accessories. And i've cleaned my carpet with cleaner so much now to try to get rid of makeup stains, it's literally saturated in the stuff! Oooppss....
Some people when depressed sometimes turn to drink, or drugs..i  turn to cleaning like a maniac!
I get so so frustrated when there is a tiny little stain now.
I have to keep busy though. Can't let my thoughts get hold.
Keep busy. Keep busy.Keep busy!!!!!!


I love you,
Astra x







7 comments:

  1. Love it, congratulations!!!! how exciting, both for the weight loss and the room, now go decorate!

    **hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so incredible. I'm ridiculously envious. You're definitely my biggest inspiration. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the method I've been using too! It's been really controlling me from binging :) Haven't binge once!
    I have a cleaning addiction as well... But what's wrong with having a nice clean atmosphere :)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow girl you are amazing and totally a huge inspiration! Glad to hear you are feeling better today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so proud of you!!!! I know what it feels like to step on that scale and see the number you've been hoping for for ages blaring up at you. The elation is wonderful. I hope this good mood stays, you deserve it <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. shit girl, you are my goal weight! 40kg, congratulations!

    i will be down there with you by my 21st birthday. that is a fucking promise.

    lots of love!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.