Beauties,
Thankyou so much for all your support.
I love you all.
I still feel the same..numb and out of control
And to top it off, the voices in my head are back. It's just one thing after another....
Blood tests at 9am and then seeing the psychiatrist at 4pm...OH THE JOY.
I'm dreading it......
I hate every aspect of my life at the moment.
The feeling of death is back, at the front of my mind. Like one huge big black cloud. I can feel it telling me to die.
This is so draining...physically.
All i feel like is sleeping!
I'm sorry my posts have been depressing lately...but this blog is my only outlet..apart from my diary..but thats pretty much full now, of self hate and horrible thoughts and feelings.
I love you all
Astra x



i hope you feel better soon, lovely. and dont apologise for what you write about, it's your blog and your choice, xo.
ReplyDeleteHoping you feel better soon, and good luck with your appointments. It's good that you are so thankful that people comment to your posts and generously care about you. Do take care.
ReplyDelete& we love you. Keep going beautiful girl x x
ReplyDeleteTime IS the greatest healer <3
ReplyDeleteIt's your blog so you can make it as sad or full of happiness and rainbows as you want it. I love your blog so don't apologize.
ReplyDeleteTake care and feel better darling <3
Keep fighting, keep trying. Something has to give eventually. <3 You're strong--you can beat the voices and the hate, I know it!!
ReplyDeletexoxo