Hello beauties,
Short post...because i'm about to watch 3 hours 15 minutes of pure Nirvana on BBC4!! :D
Still feel like shit, but Nirvana should cheer me up.
Calorie intake for today has been so good! Partly because i feel so damn ill.
Also...this maybe my last post for a week..because i think i'm going to stay at S's....good idea or not..i'm not sure.... But if i do go, i shall talk to you in a week!
I'm dreading him seeing my arm.....i have no way to cover it up....
FUCK FUCK FUCK.
I hate having a runny nose.....
I love you,
Astra x
UPDATE: OK..finished watching Nirvana...and the documentary about Kurt's death..god i feel shitty now. All the stuff about him being depressed, shutting of from the world, hating everyone, hating himself, made me think of my dad. Bleh. I don't want to be away from you guys for a week..this is my only out-let. Maybe i'll try to post on his computer? I'm just afraid he will find it ><
By the way, did you know, your all such amazing beautiful wonderful people :) Just thought you would like to know, you give me so much support <3
UPDATE: OK..finished watching Nirvana...and the documentary about Kurt's death..god i feel shitty now. All the stuff about him being depressed, shutting of from the world, hating everyone, hating himself, made me think of my dad. Bleh. I don't want to be away from you guys for a week..this is my only out-let. Maybe i'll try to post on his computer? I'm just afraid he will find it ><
By the way, did you know, your all such amazing beautiful wonderful people :) Just thought you would like to know, you give me so much support <3


This might help a little but try putting on polysporin for burns that heals scars fast. Since you don't have alot of time I would suggest putting on alot.
ReplyDeleteI would give you some advise to tell him that your cat scratched you or something but if you've got lots of cut then he might not belive it.
Anyway, good luck with him and enjoy Nirvanna :)
Have fun and stay strong!!!
ReplyDeleteI want my cuts to hurry up and heal too! I have the doctors on Thursday and don't want him to see them. Ugh.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with him though on the arms issue and have fun if you do stay at his. xx
I don't know how you could hide arm cuts besides long sleeves. :/ Wish I had better advice! I used to always wear long sleeves, and like a million bracelets to cover the cuts.
ReplyDeleteI will miss you terribly if you can't post for a week!!
xoxoxoxo
I love Nirvana, Kurt and their music. This is probably one of the biggest loss for mucsic.
ReplyDelete