Quick post! Before S gets here...
I just wanted to say thankyou to each and everyone of you for your support :)
You all mean so much to me <3
Hope fully this weekend will go smoothly!
Went up to my dad's grave today, NO ONE has looked after it since i've been there last...so it was a total mess...but today i found the strength to visit him and tidied it all up :)
Feel better for that...
And soon as i left, a white feather flew down in front of me :)
I like to think that was him saying thankyou, seeing as i do believe in the whole white feather thing
Astra x

That's really nice that you were able to go & tidy up the grave :)
ReplyDelete♥ Lots of love beautiful x x x
I thought I would just stop by and thank you for all of YOUR support.
ReplyDeleteI always read your comments and I want to let you know that it really means a lot to me and affects me in ways more than words can explain.
So again, thank you.
You are a darling.
I'm glad that visiting your fathers grave made you feel better :)
You inspire me with your strength.
Love Anafly
xxx
I deleted your number in a crazy haze as u gather i wasnt well
ReplyDeleteif uve still got mine text me
if not remember what i said bwt...everything...everyone...
You are an angel. <3
ReplyDelete