Hello beauties,
Sorry i've been away, S ended up turning up on my doorstep unexpectedly :) So i didn't have a chance to say good bye :(
I spent new years with him, and a few friends in the pub, it was lovely :) And i didn't get drunk! WOW! Haha.
I spent new years with him, and a few friends in the pub, it was lovely :) And i didn't get drunk! WOW! Haha.
I got back from his only today, since my poor little hamster had to go to the vet becuase she's really ill >< The vets don't know whats wrong with her either...and it's costing me a fortune in bills! I'm totally broke now....my poor baby.
While i was at S's, i got another tattoo :D
It's a black rose on my shoulder!
Bloody killed going over my collarbone! But i have a high pain threshold, so it's s'all good!
It stopped me from self harming...weirdly...because an hour and a half of pain from the needle, stopped my urges to cut...
My mum wasn't too pleased though haha!
Oh well. It's my body and i can do what i like with it.
I've gained about 2lbs since i've been at S's....bleh.
Binge fest.
And to top it off, the voices in my head were playing havock while i was there too...i had to try and ignore them since i didn't want to freak S out....
They are still there..screaming.
The urge to cut is back now...now i'm home.
I've also decided to do exercises everyday possible, to build up some muscle. Because i read on the internet that push ups help get bigger boobs! Since you are working the muscles behind the mammary glands.
I want to get stronger too. Because someone commented on my size and said i was a child...FUCK THEM. Just because i have a small frame doesn't mean i look like a fucking child. It's really triggered me into working out.
My new book i ordered off amazon is triggering too..in the bad sense...since it is about depression and stuff...but hey ho! It's a damn good read.
Hope all you girls are doing ok,
I love you all
Astra x



Hope your hamster gets whatever wrong her sorted x, the tattoo sounds way cool though :)! What's the book called, if you don't mind me asking?
ReplyDeleteLook after yourself beautiful girl x x
ReplyDeleteI hope everything goes well with your hamster. Poor little guy.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds beautiful. It's a good thing that getting the tattoo done stopped your urges to cut.
Yes. I would like to know the name of this book aswell. It's sounds good and I'm always in for a good book to read.
Take care gorgeous.
♥
Sorry to hear about your hamster! I hope he gets better soon.
ReplyDelete& in my opinion, a new tattoo = a great way to start a new year. I hope this is a good one for you.
Night out with friends is amazing thing - it can make your mood better immediately ;)
ReplyDelete