Well, last night was.....interesting.
I ended up taking a bunch of pills..because "the voices in my head told me too" Yup! that's right. Gave me such a buzz....it only took a few to send me into another world, seeing as i hadn't eaten...i ended up last night sitting at the bottom of my bed on the floor whispering to myself. Well..not myself, "the voices" mad right? Until about 2am when i snapped out of it and climbed into bed and fell asleep.
Didn't help that today i had to put my hamster to sleep.
That made me more depressed. R.I.P baby.
I've gotten to series 4 now of skins, and for those of you that wanted a link it's here All the series are there for your pick!
I swear i'm in love with Effy......
I'm also supposed to be going out tomorrow night for my friends 20th birthday.
It;s fancy dress...i'm going as a shitty looking police woman.
Hope fully it will all go according to plan and i wont end up like a train wreck like last time! NEVER EVER want to be in that position again.......
I hope your all doing better than me
I love you all
P.S: Sorry for the lame post..i'm just not in a very good mood right now... x
Astra x



Sending you love AND white light all weekend*
ReplyDeleteHold on beautiful girl x x
ReplyDeleteIt won't be like last time. It will be okay.
ReplyDelete♥
I'm so in love with Effy to - for real :P
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you'll have a lovely time out, it won't be like last time <3
and you are NOT mad for hearing voices, it happens
lots of love darling
I'm sorry about your hamster :( And Effy is amazing, I can't get over how much I want to be her haha.
ReplyDeleteHang on, dear <3
You've convinced me to watch Skins from the start again, I'm on Series 1... sooooo good! Keep strong girl xx
ReplyDeleteAh, I love skins. Cassie was so cool. Is so cool, I hope you have such an amazing time! :)
ReplyDeletehaha i laughed when i saw the picture of the prozac. too real. i wish i was effy
ReplyDelete