Hello darlings,
So my birthday went so so lovely
My grandparents came up to give me my presents ( 2 wolf statues) as they are my favourite animal and some money, then S came up and met them, which was nice.
We went out for dinner on him. And he bought me a guinea pig, which is now called Nancy :) After Sid and Nancy :)
She's a punk guinea pig haha. She's the cutest thing ever, very nervous though..but then again she is only 6 weeks old.
And then we just snuggled and watched films.
It was lovely, and things were finally going well, and i was happy.
And within a day, things have been wrecked. And i'm sat here contemplating another OD.
Something has to give.
I can't be bothered to go into it...but basically i can't see S for a very long time now, as he has no way of getting up to me. After things were going smoothly, and we were finally seeing eachother on a regular basis. It has all gone tits up. I'm gna be alone forever.
Now his off into a depressive mode. He kept talking to me about suicide. ME?! Why me?? I can't take it....I can't take talking about suicide.
Whatever i tell him at the moment is wrong, nothing i say is right...i can't communicate with him when his like this..
Whatever i tell him at the moment is wrong, nothing i say is right...i can't communicate with him when his like this..
His going to the doctors tomorrow because he thinks he has depression too. I hope he doesn't...i wouldn't wish this on anyone....well, with some exceptions.
So now i have to be alone for months and months.
I cba with life all over again..i feel suicidal myself. I haven't felt this way in ages...but the slightest thing to ruin my happiness and i'm back to square one. So really..i haven't progressed at all.
I just want to feel numb. It's either OD or cut. Fuck everything.
I'm in such a horrible mood, i can't even cry because there is nothing left.
So basically, i'm flat broke, no bf to lean on, ugly, fat and alone.
All i have is my guinea pig...how sad is that.
I can't stand this pain much more. Not again, when things were finally looking up. I knew this happiness wouldn't last.
Astra x



Beautiful girl, massive hugs to you. I'm sorry things have turned around and got hard again, but I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday. Know that happiness and sadness come & go, and just as things changed for the worse today, they will change for the better again in time. Keep holding on, lovely girl, and know that you are never alone. So much love ♥
ReplyDeleteI have a guinea pig named Sid! After Sid Vicious. He's scruffy and a bit of a handful but adorable all the same.
ReplyDeleteHope that made you smile a little.
Why don't you ring up your Grandparents and talk to them for a little while, maybe they can help lift your spirits. I hope you feel better soon, I know how awful it feels.
xx
Honey I'm so sorry things have turned out like this, I know it's hard but try to keep your chin up, you are wonderful and deserve to be happy.
ReplyDeleteDon't OD sweetie. You have a beautiful new punk guinea pig to take care of and the rest of us who love you dearly.
ReplyDelete♥
happiness and saddness are interlinked makes u appreciate the good more and makes you stronger in the bad
ReplyDeleteyouve come so far
and im sure alot of people are proud of you
you mean alot to many people
i emailed u my number if u want it i got a new phone so idk ur number anymore
if not take care
all my love
englishrose
xx
I'm sorry you're feeling crappy again, but hang in there!! Maybe try and find something to distract yourself, so that when things in life aren't going completely smoothly (as they tend to do...) it won't bring you down so much. Paint a crappy watercolour (or a good one, but I find the activity is nice rather than worrying about the end result because I kind of suck at it...), write a poem or a short story, do cartwheels round your living room, ANYTHING to jolt your mind out of the dark places.
ReplyDeletexoxoxox
Glad your birthday was great! sorry the rest is not... :( stay strong, beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you.
Hey babe. Ur lucky to have your cw. im like 108 pounds? really wanna lose weight badly too. btw why r u so depressed? we have just one life so we should live it. i have had suicidal thoughts too. but really, giving up is the last thing we should do.
ReplyDelete