Saturday, 3 March 2012

Just Need Peace, Some Solace?






So today i just feel  like crap.
Even retail therapy didn't make a difference, it just made a bigger hole in my pocket.
Now i'm more broke!
I just want peace. I want peace from my mind and my thoughts, my mind is just racing all the time, it won't stop.
I can feel myself getting sucked into depression again, into the darkness.
It's like a big pool of black tar, sucking me deeper and deeper.
I feel like i'm dying slowly again...i haven't felt these feelings for so long, now they have made a return. I feel like bit by bit the depression is eating me from the inside out.
It's mentally killing me.
I feel like taking a bunch of pills to just make me sleep.
My OCD behaviours are getting worse too, i can't even physically relax anymore.
I'm constantly doing things over and over about 5 times or more.
There's no escape from this.
I'm my own worst enemy.
I just want someone to take this away, i feel like i'm suffocating.
I feel so alone in all of this, no matter how many people surround me, i feel so so alone.
The voices tell me i'm alone, no one cares, to kill myself, over and over.
I'm sick of feeling.
Someone put me out of my misery??????

7 comments:

  1. Ohh beautiful I wish I could come & give you a huge hug. I'm really sorry it's so hard. I love you & I'm praying for you x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't listen to the voices, they don't know what they're talking about.

    Stay strong,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay strong! It doesn't always seem like it, but there's always something worth living for.
    You'll be in my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hold
    On
    Pain
    Ends

    to the world you may just be someone but to me you mean the whole world
    i love u more than words
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't listen to the voices. They are wrong. You are not alone. Never. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hate that sensation of everything crashing in on you. i hope these feelings subside and give you a break. but if not we are still here

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate that suffocating feeling, when it's like the world and everything in it is crushing you, and your own mind is suffocating you more.
    ::hugs::
    For me, writing helps. The fiction writing especially--I collect the bad thoughts and turn them into stories and write them down, and it's like siphoning off some of the excess brain-noise.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.