I love that picture.... hahaha.
Sooo,
HAPPY CHRISTMAS BEAUTIES!
I hope you have a wonderful happy day! :)
It's raining where i am...not very jolly right?
Soooooo much food in the cupboards for tomorrow... ><
But fuck it...i guess?
I'll just have to work extra hard to get all that fat back off! Ready for new year...no one wants to start a new year being fat, right?...
New year fresh start and all that...
Anyway....
Have lovely days everyone!
I'll do a proper update soon, promise
Love,
Astra x


Hope you had a happy and peaceful Christmas
ReplyDeleteLet's hope 2013 is a better year for all of us
Take care x
trust you...
ReplyDeletelmao
xx
HAHA that picture is great!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a good Christmas!There's still loads of food at home and at work, but hopefully we can go back to normal after New Years. Have a fun New Years!
...also, I left you an award on my blog, in the post before the last one...
xoxo
OMH if I did not have so many young people on my FB I would post that pic and tag my hubby lol LOVE IT!!! Merry christmas hun.
ReplyDelete