Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Just A Little Thankyou, Angels.

 
 
 
 
This post is purely just to thank each and every one of you who read and comment on my blog.
You are my angels.
I love you all dearly and i wouldn't know what i'd do without all of you.
We are all fighting our own wars, but together we become stronger. And one day we will look back on all of this and laugh at those demons that brought us down! Because we might have grazed knees from where we fell, but we can still stand tall, taller than ever, knowing how strong we truly are.
From the first day i started this blog, i never for a minute thought i would find my solace, find people who would take the time to read my dark thoughts, and try to even then, bring a smile to my face. But you have, and i thankyou so much for that.
You are all so beautiful and loving.
Here is the only place i can really pour my heart out, and write down how i secretly feel inside, without the fear of being judged.
Here, its like my secret world, a place where i can be me, somewhere i can escape the outside. Somewhere i can escape from reality.
You are all like a sort of family! An online family! Especially those who have read my blog from nearly the very start.
 
I just wanted to let you know, i love you girls.
 
And i wanted to also thankyou for nominating me for the Leibster Blog Award.
I would write a post, like i'm supposed to for it, but i don't know what i'm supposed to do, because i've only just come back online from being away, so the award ceremony, if you like, has gone :(
But i'll defiantly be here for the next one!
And i'll do a proper update soon.
 
 
All my love and cuddles,
 
 
Astra x

9 comments:

  1. I feel the exact same way about this community =] The perfect support system.
    I love reading your posts! and I can't wait for your update. I, too, have been away for quite some time, and I'm anxious to catch up on your blog =]
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing! I love the you that I've come to know from reading your blog, and the way you write!
    I don't think the awards have passed yet, you could totally still do them if you'd like!
    Love you! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to hear you write so positively! :) on occasion we should be able to look of our life that way, "knowing how strong we truly are" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you're back. I've missed reading your blog. And thank you for all of your kind words. They are greatly appreciated. Much love.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't commented in forever but I wanted to let you know I'm still reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you. Thank you so much for everything you've done for me.
    You are the main reason I started blogging, you were my first follower I think, all the love and support you've shown me is just overwhelming.
    I'll always be here for you darling.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are one of the cutest people i know and everything you wrote on this post, is exactly how i feel about you/how i feel about blogging too. love you<3

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.