Those two pictures make so much sense right now.
I'm sorry i've been away...my life is one big fuck up right now...and i'm not sure where to start...
The demons have worked their way back into my head again...and they wont leave. They've made a lovely home inside my head, seems like they're building a family in there...
I cut...last week?...Someone....has taken my blade from my room...it's either S or my mum...either way i went mad...searched everywhere for a new one..but they are all leg shavers, still attached..and it was late so i couldn't hammer them out. So i wet for the scissors instead. It hurts more than a razor, i suppose because its blunter? It made blood anyway..and the marks are still very much visable.
I attempted OD the other night too...kinda failed...ionly took enough to create a massive dizzy spell and kinda passed out. I'm such a tool.
My anger is back...suicide is back...cutting is back.
Everything is back.
I've not seen anyone for....i can't even remember how long now, i've sort of cut off from the outside, right now. It's easier...i don't have to pretend. I've barely even txt anyone in the last 2 weeks.
I got another tattoo?...i think that's the only thing i've done thats positive.
I'm not even sure what to write...i'm so....empty right now?
I guess one major thing is going on..well..it's major to me...
Remember C? My ex? I never went into detail about him, about how much of a psycho he was...how vile, poisonous he was....let me explain a little about him, before i go on, so you understand a little more....
He will come across as the sweetest guy you'll ever meet..hence why i dated him in the first place....but deep down...he is horrendous. While we were together....he was the most controlling person i have ever met...he would tell me, literally, who i could see and hang out with, he would delete guy friends from my phone, if he was jelous, he would then secretly talk to them behind my back and be-friend them...stealing them from me as such. Start hanging out with them, making them HIS friends. And everytime they wanted to hang with me, he would invite himself along...if i was caught by him in town seeing someone, he'd again, tag along, making the whole day about HIM. Doing whatever he wanted to do, getting their number, MSN etc...so he could have them all to himself....but if i were to say WTF are you doing? I would seem the bad guy, simply because he was so good at getting his hooks into MY friends. In the end...i had barely any friends of my own.He stole my best friend..2 of my best friends actually. And made them hate me. He would tell me how much makeup to wear...if i wore too much he'd call me a slag, whore, i looked like a prostitute....he would tell me what to wear...if i wore something a little too low cut, he'd tell me i looked easy...or again...like a prostitute...on nights out with my friends (who i had left) he would have me STALKED. No joke. He'd get his friends to follow me. To make sure i wasn't cheating. He would then say to MY friends...he thought i was cheating...and then have them feel sorry for him, because he was always good at pretending to cry. And have them call me and ask wtf was i playing at? He would call me some nights, 20+ times, txt me 15 times, call my mum 5 times, call my friends, god knows how many times...if i didn't pick up my phone. To basically check up on me. He would then, openly tell me, tons of people hated my guts for how i treated him!!?? But when i asked for names, he never gave them...so obviously he was lying. To make me feel insecure and shitty? And would then proceed to tell me, some of "his" guy mates thought i was ugly..and that he could do better. Let me just stop there. Picture this: A stocky, clinically obese GINGER. HAIRY GINGER ( And i mean hairy, shoulders, back, arse, hands..you name it). With no dress sense, a total skank ( He literally wouldn't wash for days on end..til he stunk). And then me...a small girl, 6st, tiny, clean, well dressed. And HE could do better????
Anyway...he also used to go down my phone looking at ALL my private messages. And look down my diary. Which had all sorts of depressive shit in it...
Oh yeah..and thats not even mentioning the sick and twisted lies he used to tell me...i wont go into them, but believe me when i say they were SICK. And lastly...how he COPIED my depression...thats right....all to get attention. As soon as it came out i was clinically severly depressed, he suddenly was...but obviously twice as bad as me...after him telling me i was "stupid, pathetic, meladramatic, horrible, attention seeking" for having my depression?
Oh yeah...and he "attempted suicide" ( This was the first time) with 3 paracetamols....and yeah, at nearly 17st, thats gonna do a lot...
Oh yeah...and called the police on me..and told them i was committing suicide..in my house,( All because i had told a friend a few days earler..who then told him...that i was feeling really low, and i had self harmed) so they broke my front door down, and tipped the place upside down, searching for evidence...when i wasn't even home...i was with S...so the police were called in his area and they found me...safe and well. And then when that plan fell through, then FAKED a suicide attempt...got sent to hospital, because his friend freaked..found him " passed out" on the floor....and then got done for wasting hospital and police time. All to get my fucking attention!!!????
And i'm the fucking psycho????????
And there is soooooooooooo much more....if you really want to know, i'll tell you...it'll probabaly take another page or two...
So anyway.......after 2 years of being free from him..he is once again...spreading poisonous lies about me, all over town. Turning everyone against me.
I've apparently,
Stole money from him
Cheated on him
Beat him up...
Caused his "depression"
Slept with every guy in town
Stalked him
Caused his life to be a nightmare...
And everyone believes him....
I'm a total cunt.
Yeah thanks for that...so for the second time, you're spreading shit about me....after 2 years apart...
Why can't you leave me alone and fucking die!?
I never thought hate could be this strong....but for everything he put me through, through all the years we were together...and now...i actually, truly wish death upon him.
So this is one of the things that's getting me so fucking low...
I can't even begin to explain.
Sorry...this has turned into a huuggeee rant....
Astra x



Oh Astra. I dont think I have commented here before.. but honestly I feel what you are going through this guy is such a nut job.. you really dont deserve to be treated like this I wish there was a way for him to leave you alone or for you to get rid of him... maybe tell the police on him sometimes people do understand? I have had similar things happen to me.. and at the last straw I told the police and they understood.. and got a communications order against the guy.. I dont know how easy it is to do that over where you are.. but people need to honestly know what a shit bag he is. Some guys are such pathetic loser pieces of shit, and quite honestly he seems like the vilest of them all.
ReplyDeletePlease take care of yourself, sometimes the most vulnerable of us get treated the worst, but you dont deserve it, none of this is your fault.
Lots of love, and if you ever need to talk.. I am here xx just drop me a message with your email or something xxx
Your ex seems like a total monster. I have one of those two. He stalked me for a year after we broke up, then made up all kinds of lies about me. It's not fair for him to spread all kinds of shit like that around about you. I'm sorry that your razor was gone and you felt the need to resort to the scissors. I'm here if you want to talk.
ReplyDeleteXOXO
That's horrible about your ex *hugshugshugs* Could you get some form of restraining order against him?
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry things are so bad right now sweetie. Please try to stay safe, as impossible as it might seem. We're all here to support you, never forget that <3
xxBella
please talk to me i sent u an email but u never replied :( im sorry things r tough but lease dnt suffer on ur own im here for u
ReplyDeletehate that uve not managed to talk to me i feel so lost without u :(
i hope things get better and u shud get him done for harassment hes a jerk bbe if he knows hes getting to u he'll get a kick outta it
love you as always
please talk to me
xx
Hey dear, I'm sorry to hear you are going through a hard time and I hope you don't hurt yourself anymore? Your ex sounds terrible! I know how hard it is when people think these untrue things about you, but try to remember that you know who you are and you know what really happened. You cant do anything about what other people think or feel, but you can decide how it's going to affect you. Try not to let it get you down too much.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Rayya, you could report him for what he is doing because it is not right, he is harassing you if he spreading these things about you.
Just remember that he is the pathetic one who feels he needs to waste his time trying to bring you down and you are better than that <3
Alice xx