Monday, 13 August 2012

I Can't Shake This Feeling.



Today has been one of the worst days on record for me.
I'm sat here at 3am, writing this because i need to get this off my chest.


I spent the ENTIRE day in bed, because i physically couldn't get up.
I was simply too depressed.
Thoughts were flying through my mind, suicidal ones.
And it all started because me and S ended up having a huge argument all because i wouldn't answer the phone to him...long story short...

The other day, i was feeling very depressed..as per...
So he said he would call me, but i said no, i want to be alone...so 7 missed calls later, he texts me going..oh whatever.
And i'm like, what?
Then starts throwing abuse at me, swearing at me, because i make him feel like shit because i wouldn't answer my phone?
After i explained why.
So then today....he completly ignores my texts, til about 7pm, saying ohh i'm busy talk to you later.
By that point i am seriously considering walking out my house and fucking never coming back. I was feeling shit anyway...but then to hear my own bf who is supposed to love me, doesn't care?
And then when he does text me back eventually, he starts on me AGAIN. Over literally NOTHING.
So then, i gather up the strength to ask him " do you love and want to be with me?"
He replies with, "well have you found someone better then, its up to you what you wanna do"
So then i obviously start bursting out crying.
I asked him did he even care...he came back with
"Not right now, no"
He basically came to the conclusion, I need to change. ME.
Going on about how i take him for granted, and how i treat him like shit...blah blah blah.
Then suddenly stops the conversation with "i'm going to bed, i have work"

So now......
i have no idea what is going on.
And like i said before, S is the only one keeping me going. If i don't have him, i have nothing. And if i have nothing...well....whats the point?
I ended up playing around with a knife on the sofa, it was too blunt to do anything more than surface wounds.
I can't sleep. I can't eat. I can't function.
I'm back to feeling suicidal.
And i know this all may sound pathetic...but you have no idea how much i love this boy. My whole life revolves around him.
Literally anything these days can bring back old thoughts of ..you know what...just because i feel so stressed and tense and angry and shit.
I just can't cope with ANYTHING.
I know i make him sound like a complete asshole...but maybe some of this is my fault?..

Truth of the matter is.
If we break up. I'm gone.
I can't do this alone.
He is my life.
I refuse to go on without him.

8 comments:

  1. You are more than your relationship with S. You are SO much more. Please don't lose hope. <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree completely with the comment above. You have so much more to life for, and so many other people in your life who care about you and love you.
    You're too good for S. Honestly you are.
    Don't let what he does bring you down.
    Take care darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Landon is the same exact damn way :'( It kills me to see someone else in the same situation. I know how much hurt and pain he can cause. He's your whole world. Without him it really makes it seem like any hope you had for yourself has been demolished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having similar problems, not so much the possesiveness if I don't answer the phone (anymore) but everything else. I'm really sorry to hear you're going through it, you really deserve someone who cares about you. It's not your fault, I know relationships are about two people, but it isn't your fault. Maybe it's just a case of too much hurt has been caused and the relationship can't go back to what it was after what he did?
    Please don't base your worth on your relationship with him because you are so much more. Take care.
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are worth more then that boy makes you feel. You deserve better then that and that's what you need to tell yourself. No girl deserves to be made to feel like crap. Every girl deserves to feel like a princess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. S has been a douchetard for quite some time now... I know you have strong feelings for him and I obviously can't feel this from your point of view, but maybe it would be better to try and distance yourself from him? I apologize sincerely if this is out of line, I know it's not my place to really state an opinion on someone else's relationship, but it's so hard reading how awful he can be towards you and what a gobshite he is when you don't deserve it EVER, and you deserve someone who doesn't put you down and who loves you and actually makes an effort to make sure you know it. You are worth 100million of S. Even more. He's not fit to lick the dirt off your feet. <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry lovely, but I honestly think you deserve some one who is going to be better to you. He sounds like he is unable to really be there for you and put yur needs ahead of his own. Not thy he should do that all the time but when your going through something, that's what you do in a relationship. I'm sorry if that isn't what you want to here but you just deserve so much better. Please see how much your worth, we, more specifically I miss you!
    With love,
    ~ell

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss you. I hope that everything is okay. You are such a beautiful person. I currently just hate S for not giving you what you deserve and putting you through so much heartache. Please stay strong. Because you will be missed and you are needed. Because we all need each other, please please let me know that you are alright? I'm so worried about you.

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.