Thursday, 13 September 2012

Sorry I've Neglected You....

 


 
Sorry i've been away for so long...i've just had nothing important to update on...my life is just totally boring...same pills, same problems, same psychiatrist..blah blah...
I mean...i haven't cut in a month and a bit?
I haven't tried to OD...
But then again..nothing bad enough has happened to me so far yet to drive me to it...
I've tried to live a normal life...but in that...my life has become an existance again.
I barely do anything anymore.
I dunno...i'm just at a halt.
My life right now is going no where.
I want to move forward, get a job, move out, learn to drive...live in the real world.
But...i'm too scared.
I'm living in a bubble...and i'm so used to it, i'm terrified of joining the real world again.
I'm trying my best to move forward.
I'm trying to eat normally, not cut, not OD, not hate myself.
I can just about look in the mirror now..thats a step!
 
Anyway...
I'm sorry for ditching you all..i didn't mean to!
I'll catch up on everyone :)
 
I still love you guys
xxx


P.S: Sorry to Tiny Rose for worrying you, i saw your comment! I'm still alive, just! x


4 comments:

  1. Sounds to me like great progress. I believe in you. X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you haven't cut or OD'd, that is progress! It's good you're trying to move forward, all the other things - like the job, learning to drive, moving out - they will come in time when you are ready :)
    Take care <3
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you've got control back over so many of those things.
    I hope things pick up soon and you find a way to be happy enough to get back out there, and gain the confidence to do all the things you've always wanted to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel the same
    days merging into one same boring shit to happen
    :(
    text me
    i love you
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.