Now i'm stuck again...
I don't know what i want.
Suicide? No one should say this unless they mean it. It's not something to be taken lightly. It's death.
And in the past i have meant it, hence the OD's.
And it's entered my head again...but...i thought long and hard. Do i really have the guts to die? Because once i'm gone, i'm gone. No turning back.
Part of me is too scared...the other..can't take this anymore, how many times have i said that? ha.
I feel totally on my own.
No matter how many people i surround myself with, there is some kind of invisible wall up, blocking everyone out.
"Because nothing sucks worse than feeling alone, no matter how many people are around."
I can't take this feeling anymore.
I'm so angry all the time.
S keeps insinuating that i'm being "needy"
All because i say i need to see him....
Then goes off and insinuates that i'm not loving enough...
I CAN'T FUCKING WIN.
Then goes off in moody childish strops all because i was blunt with him, because quite frankly, i've had enough.
I get the feeling off of hi, that he's sick of me being like this, and if i don't "snap out of it" as to say, he'll leave me.
I get the feeling off of hi, that he's sick of me being like this, and if i don't "snap out of it" as to say, he'll leave me.
Sometimes, i just wish i wasn't ever in this situation.
I'm too nice. Way too fucking nice.
I treat people as if they're royalty...like, they are my meaning for life.
And i get nothing in return!!!
I watch every word i say, i make sure my actions wont hurt anybody else, i tip toe around everybody!
I'm bored of being nice.
Why is it the more genuine, nice and giving you are, the more of a prick the people on the other end act?
Oh yeah...and what doesn't help my mood either is that that cunt has moved her blog again, to another URL, so i can't find it.
Now i'm on the edge of my seat, biting my finger nails wondering what the fuck she is writing about me and S.
I've tried everything to try and find it, searching all through google, through twitter, through facebook, even creating fake accounts to track it down....NOTHING.
I'm getting obsessed.
I'm letting this rule my life.
Absoulutly NOTHING is going right.
I'm losing my grip on reality.
I have nobody anymore.
Everyone ran away, everyone is ok again....
While i'm still stuck in this cycle of self destruction.
I feel too old for this now? I feel pathetic.
I'm 20 for fucks sake.
Surely i should be ok? Surely i should just "get on with it"?
But no. It wont go away. It's still ruling my life.
Part of me wants to die before i hit 21. I truely do.
I'm still re-reading my Nancy Spungen book.
Just for the fact i can relate to her so much..apart from the drugs and shit.
She died before she hit 21, stabbed..either by herself or in a suicide pact with her Boyfriend Sid Vicious.
She lived her life through schizophrenia and depression, i know i'm not schizopherinic...but i can relate to the most part.
Read her book. It's amazing.
Bottom line is....i don't know what to do.
If i had a gun, it would be easy. Id do it for sure. But OD...it's a slow painful death. I don't know if i could handle that alone...but who would stand by and be with me while i died? No one is the answer. I wouldn't want to put someone through that anyway.
i just...don't know what to do...
Astra x


I'm turning 20 in like 3 months, and I'm still lost in this maze.. I don't think anyone can outgrow it. It won't let us outgrow it.
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way as well, I'm too nice to everyone, that is. We drop everything to make other people happy, and then they are assholes in return. We're taken for granted.
You're amazing. You should know that, and no matter how much pain you're in right now, your life has the potential to get so much better!
"Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem"
I don't know who said that, but it's true. This pain will go away and you'll find other people who won't walk all over you, you'll find a guy who doesn't change moods so often, who doesn't care if you're "needy" because he wants to be around you just as much as you want to be around him.
ILoveYou, babydoll!!
Please don't leave!
XOXO
Thats just it. You don't grow out of it. Your depression doesn't just disappear into nothing. No one has a perfect life, everyone is struggling through, and those that aren't, will eventually.
ReplyDeleteIts really hard just to let go of someone you love. Its impossible to stop caring about the things that hurt you so much. This girl has hidden her blog, and maybe thats horrible. and maybe that is really good for you. You don't need that rubbed in your face anymore than it already has been.
I really hope that you hang in there. Please, because I know that things will turn around for you someday. You just need to stick around a bit longer, even if that sounds impossible. I know that you can do the impossible.
You are so loved <3
~TinyRose
So please, please don't do it. There are so many people who love you, and your life matters a great deal. Like you said, once you're gone, you're gone, and that is a dreadful loss that benefits no-one, including you. Because there is hope, and I really really pray that you will start to see it. Lots of love x x x
ReplyDeletehey girlie!! i am so glad you are still around! that post the other day had me totally worried! you are like my longest friend on here! i may not always find the time to post or comment but i always try and read your blog! i totally relate girl! until a couple weeks ago i was feeling about the same as you... then i just said f*** it and stop caring what other people think. i am so much happier and free now. i think like people can pick up on these vibes or something because it was like practically instant.
ReplyDeleteeven just starting with smiling helped people notice me and want to be around me.
you are in charge of you and you can make your life whatever it is you want!
love ya girl!!
<3