Tuesday, 31 July 2012

I Can't Do This. I Just Fucking Can't.

I'm not going to make it to 21.
I can't live in this torture anymore.
I found out today...just now, he was going to leave me for her...
S was going to leave me for that cunt.
I can't take this anymore!!!!!!!!!
I'm a fucking mess.
I had a suicide pact once...i wish i kept it. Looks like i'm going out on my own now.
I don't give a fuck who calls me selfish for doing what i plan to do.
It's my life and i can end it if i want.

It's either a massive OD with vodka.
Or lay on some train tracks near where i live.
No one goes up to the tracks, so no one would find me.
I have so many packs of pills in my drawer, enough to kill a horse probably.
I'm in a self destruct mode right now.

Oh hey razor..where have you been?

If i can't live for him then i don't want to live at all.
I have nothing left.

Sorry for this shit post...

Astra x

9 comments:

  1. you have to make it to 21! that's like my favorite number in the whole world. it's so lucky. three sevens, you know. no offense, love, but he sounds like a real jerk. he isn't worth it, you know.

    i'm here for you, mate. i think you should at least talk it out with someone before you do anything. but it's your decision in the end. <3 love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please be strong.
    I know how you're feeling, I've (sort of?) been where you are... I'm an incredibly needy person thanks to my mental state, so when my BF of 1yr dumped me... I fell apart, I considered suicide, I was a mess. I know you're a mess. But you can pull through - it's possible, if it weren't, I wouldn't be typing.

    Please be strong xx
    It Requires More Strength To Suffer Than To Die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful girl you're so much more loved than you have any idea of. Please don't do this. Keep fighting x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please don't give up. I promise you things will get better, I don't know when, but someday you will find your happiness.
    I care about you so much, please realise you have so many people around you who care about you.
    Keep going, I promise you that you will not regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hun, I'm so so sorry to hear that this has happened but please don't hurt yourself. Stop telling yourself that you can't do this because you can. I know you can do this, I've been where you are.
    Don't live for him, live for you because you are beautiful and strong. He really doesn't deserve you and I hope you see wonderful things in your life soon. Please take care.
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please keep your head up!!
    If there is an afterlife, you will regret this!!
    You absolutely CAN do this, and coming out of this strong will only make you STRONGER.

    "Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem"

    If he is willing to hurt you like he has, then WHY would you lay your life down for him??? HE IS NOT WORTH IT!!!
    You have so many people who care about you and love you, so why let ONE person end you???

    I've been in your shoes before, love. I promise, it is not easy, but it WILL get better, you just have to live to see it get better.

    I'm begging you, please don't do this!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, that happened to me before. That is when you realize that he isn't worth your time and you find somebody who is. Don't let your life stop for a man who treats you less than what you deserve. I was in a really abusive relationship once, and if there is any piece of advice that I can give to somebody, it is that. Please stay strong and reconsider what you want to do, because what you want now may not be what you want later, and life will get better in the future. Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. the pact still stands
    i want out

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey girl! i know he has been a part of your life for a while now but dont let him ruin it. its YOUR life. dont let him take anything away from you. at least wait until youre almost 30... the twenties are so much fun!
    love ya girl!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.