Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Fuck This

This is a sort of  letter to my friends,

Yes i still love you.
The reason i haven't been in contact is because i've been more than suicidal these past days.
SORRY. K?
I tried to kill myself again ok?! Pills, pills, pills!
Because i'm living a lie.
I can't cope with all these things that have been going on. Especially with S.
The little cunt that he did that with, i am going to destroy her. I've already been working out, so i'm stronger. So i can eventually when i see her punch her in the fucking face like she deserves. I will slice her fucking throat. Especially after i find out that she posted things on her twitter about me.
I'm angry all the time.
I prefer to be alone again.
I want my revenge on the world. I want to say a big FUCK YOU.
I want to sleep around.
I want to be noticed.
I want to stuff my face.
I just need someone to notice me for once.
I want someone to look me in the eyes and ask me, whats wrong? So i can blurt my heart out to them. I'm tired of covering up.
I'm not me right now.
So there, friends. Thats why i haven't txt you.
Because i tried to end it again. Because i can't do this!!!
So there. Like it or leave it. I couldn't care less right now.
All i want to do is lay down and cry.
So stop with the abuse.

Peace out.

10 comments:

  1. Sweetie I'm sorry you're having all these feelings. Fuck the other girl, and S. Trust me I know how you feel and this isn't probably what you want to hear but it's probably best to be the better person in this situation. Move on with your life, try to get better. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry sweetie that you felt the need to try to end it again. The girl S slept with is trying to get under your skin and it's working. Punch her in the face. It will probably make you feel a bit better. I hope things turn around for you soon sweetie.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful girl I'm here if you wanna talk to someone. So much love x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Cleona is right, fuck them both, you don't need that in your life. She's probably jealous and that's why she needs to post hurtful things. She really is not worth your energy, she's just a stupid little girl. Please don't hurt yourself. I know its hard and what happened hurts, but try to forget them both.
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. S doesn't deserve you. I think you should give him a good kick in the balls. You are WAY BETTER than both of them!! Like a goddess among insects. <3 I know that one day you'll know that too.

    Love you!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaaaah, I've been feeling this way sooo much recently; suicidal heaps and im binging and fucking hate everyone....... GAAAH.
    Hope you feel better soon! Life is better when we don't have this kind of drama and bullshit going on.
    xx good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. He doesn't deserve you. That other girl clearly has no morals or respect, so fuck her. You're so much better. Please don't hurt yourself, they're not worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry to hear this.
    I really hope things look up for you soon.
    We are all here for you.
    *hugs*
    Hang in there.
    Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fuck him okay? Fucking fuck him. He doesn't deserve you. And people obviously do think you're worth something beautiful, for one, me and for two, b. Please don't hurt yourself for them, you're lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I care about you. And everyone that's commenting with problems happening.. Please talk to me- astrolove101@gmail.com .. I love you guys

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.