Hello ladies,
Sorry i've been absent for so long again...things have been very up and down for the last few weeks...the other day i found out my cousin is bi-polar too! So it does run in the family...thats 2 cousins now! ...And one if my good friends may have it too....
Everyone is bi-polar WTF!!?
So S has finished college now...which brings me to my first problem.
I can no longer check up on him because for the next 3 weeks we can't see eachother and fuck knows what he'll be up to now his finished college...and why aren't we seeing eachother for 3 weeks? MONEY. AGAIN. Convenient?
I'm just paranoid his got some new girl now...his been ignoring my texts all day...i'm convinced his cheating. I tried to go down his laptop last week..and almost got caught...oops.
I only went down it because we had a massive row..over nothing, he left his house and left me alone. Then i had a MASSIVE episode. Alone. I went through his cupboards, draws, everything to find any scrap of evidence. None. So then i went through his food cupboards, where his mum conveniently keeps all the pills and medication...and was going to take the lot. I got myself into a right state, i was sobbing all over the place, hearing voices, hallucinating, all alone, in a place i didn't know. The only thing hat stopped me from taking the pills was that i didn't want his mum coming home finding me dead. I contemplated ringing a helpline...but didn't because all i would do was cry. So instead of downing the pills, i went to sleep on the sofa til his mum returned..and then just pretended i didn't feel well to cover up why i was crying.
And since that day, my suicidal thoughts, and emotions haven't budged.
I haven't taken my pills in nearly a week...and i'm already this low...the voices told me not to take them, so i stopped. I hate feeling so numb, with the occasional feeling of emptiness. But right now...i feel worse than rock bottom. And i know your all going to tell me to take my pills, because i'm only making things worse...but i can't. I hate the voices. I know i'm bringing these feelings on of paranoia, suicide, self harm and shit on myself....but i simply can't take them. I don't expect anyone to understand..because i don't really understand either...
I just know that if i start taking them, i will feel weak and pathetic. I hate myself enough as it is...
Each day is just getting harder and harder to live with.
I'm thinking of just plain starving myself from tomorrow onward. I'm not seeing S anyway, so he'll never know. Not that he'd care. He never cares. His probably cheated anyway. I'm a mess, ugly, acne faced and icky.
You know...out of all my friends that i see, i think only one, out of them all actually understands me, one girl who is my rock, and who i love dearly. I wont say who she is, because if she reads this, she'll know. She's the one thing keeping me going. And of course you girls. But over the past few months she's become one of my best friends. I honestly couldn't live without her. And i promised her i wouldn't kill myself..and i have to keep that promise..as hard as this is, i have to, for her. We made a pact, we wont leave eachother.
But i just don't know how long i can go on for...
I can't live like this much more, this isn't a life, this is just plain existing.
I'm meant to go to a foam party Sunday....i don't know if i should go or not...i don't know if i can hold on that long without cutting.
I need dieting tips, please.
Astra x



I'm glad your keeping that promise for your friend. I'm sure she's amazing. Must be another me because I would do whatever I could to keep my friends happy and alive.
ReplyDeleteI hope S isn't really cheating and it's something else. Deep down he has to care about your feelings. How could someone be so cruel to kick someone in such distress to the curb? People are horrible -___-
About the acne issue, why don't you try Mary Kay products? They're a little pricy but my mom has terrible acne and it works for her. Not sure if they sell it in the UK but if they do then great!
I can SO relate to the title of this. But somehow today, I managed to stop myself. Just stay out of the way of food. In your room, outside, anything. You will find your balance, as I'm trying so desperately to find mine.
ReplyDeleteTaking your pills doesn't make you weak. It makes you strong. It makes you strong because you're taking control of your own life. And you can do that with every aspect of your life. It is YOURS.
You are incredible, and I'm pretty certain S isn't cheating. It's just the paranoia. You can overcome it if you try. Take these 3 weeks as a chance to find yourself again. Make yourself happy with any little things that cheer you up. I wish I wish I wish I could help.
I love you. Be strong. You'll get through this.
<3
ReplyDeletedid i mention i love you?
:P
miss you
xxxxxx
Praying for strength for you beautiful ♥
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure I'm bi-polar too. :P
ReplyDeleteI hope S isn't cheating. But if he isn't wouldn't you rather be able to say that you trusted him? I really hope he isn't cheating. <3
Your doing such a good job at holding on <3
ReplyDeleteI missed you :)
yu should go to that foam party and party the foam out of it ;) sometimes forced fun helps. Plus I imagine going to a foam party burns alot of calories
stay strong!
ReplyDeletei followed, support
http://mylittlebones.blogspot.com/
I missed you! I was gone so long and I though about you so much! you were always there for me and I hope I can be there for you! I hope you are doing okay?!
ReplyDeleteYour so strong and I know you can make it. And I completely agree with the other Ell. Taking your pills means your taking control of your life. That your fighting to make it better! That makes you strong not weak!
Love you beautiful.
~ell
I know people will say do take pills. I was bipolar with borderline personality disorder and chronic paranoid schizophrenia. Now I'm all cured. It's a miracle. Do not take pills. They'll worsen it. Try to fight it ''without'' taking the pills. Be with loved ones. Get help. Get God if it helps, which it generally does. I know. I was there. Now I'm here.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, is that you in the pics? God bless.
-Kking Rapstar ( http://snareoflight.blogspot.com )